Gbp/usd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #691 Collapse

On the GBPUSD chart for today the price appears to move in upward trend as a blue dots appear below the bars and as the price still higher than the strong resistance of 1.5934 which is also the weekly pivot point and it is likely for the price to keep going north unless it hit the weekly pivot resistance at 1.6186 On the other hand if the price breaks the 1.5934 support and also get a bearish signals by a red colored dots it is expected to keep going south till the 1.5778 support as the next weekly pivot level.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #692 Collapse

• #693 Collapse

On the GBPUSD hourly chart we can see that a week bullish trend is happening as the Blade oscillator is now at the 0.0008 area above the level of balance and also the indicator is colored in blue that is a week indication of bullish direction on the short term. Another sell signal is shown on the moving average indicator as it is heading downward to let me think that the last bottom performed at 1.609 could be a good place to set any buy position's stop loss level at.

• #694 Collapse

On the GBPUSD chart for today the price appears to move in upward trend as a blue dots appear below the bars and as the price still higher than the strong resistance of 1.5934 which is also the weekly pivot point and it is likely for the price to keep going north unless it hit the weekly pivot resistance at 1.6186 On the other hand if the price breaks the 1.5934 support and also get a bearish signals by a red colored dots it is expected to keep going south till the 1.5778 support as the next weekly pivot level.

• #695 Collapse

• #696 Collapse

Today i am going with buying side
              My entry for this pair for today is 1.6031
              I place my stop loss for today @ 1.5995
              My first take profit for today @ 1.6046
              My second take profit for today @ 1.6076
              • #697 Collapse

GBP/usd i love this pair because ma is pair ki movement ko smjhta hon ye kab kesy kis wqat kis diresction ma move kery ga basically gb[p.usd ka maket tend jo k buht zyada down ha or i hope ye or down aye ga kuch corection k bad
                • #698 Collapse

Gbp/usd analysis :

date : 10.21.14
                  time : 18:30 GMT
                  time frame : 15 min

current rate : 1.6113
                  high : 1.6186
                  low : 1.6114
                  net change : -0.30%

overall trend : slightly bearish

• #699 Collapse

On the GBPUSD chart for today the price appears to move in downward trend as a red dots appear above the bars and as the price still lower than the strong resistance of 1.6186 which is also the weekly pivot point and it is likely for the price to keep going south unless it hit the weekly pivot support at 1.5934 On the other hand if the price breaks the 1.6186 resistance and also get a bullish signals by a blue colored dots it is expected to keep going north till the 1.6282 resistance as the next weekly pivot level.

• #700 Collapse

• #701 Collapse

Gbp/usd analysis :

date : 10.22.14
                        time : 03:00 GMT
                        time frame : 15 min

current rate : 1.6123
                        high : 1.6130
                        low : 1.6107
                        net change : 0.08%

overall trend : slightly Bullish.

• #702 Collapse

On the GBPUSD chart for today the price appears to move in downward trend as a red dots appear above the bars and as the price still lower than the strong resistance of 1.6186 which is also the weekly pivot point and it is likely for the price to keep going south unless it hit the weekly pivot support at 1.5934 On the other hand if the price breaks the 1.6186 resistance and also get a bullish signals by a blue colored dots it is expected to keep going north till the 1.6282 resistance as the next weekly pivot level.

• #703 Collapse

• #704 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #705 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X