Gbp/usd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #676 Collapse

On the GBPUSD chart for today the price appears to move in downward trend as a red dots appear above the bars and as the price still lower than the strong resistance of 1.6216 which is also the weekly pivot point and it is likely for the price to keep going south unless it hit the weekly pivot support at 1.5943 On the other hand if the price breaks the 1.6216 resistance and also get a bullish signals by a blue colored dots it is expected to keep going north till the 1.6358 resistance as the next weekly pivot level.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #677 Collapse

in the chart 1h we could see the pair will head to down way Sooner or later
      I begin to see the pair will head to one.6090
      I expect from this review that the cost will drop by down way
      so sell from 1.6157 to 1.6090
      very good luck
      • #678 Collapse

• #679 Collapse

On the GBPUSD hourly chart we can see that a strong bearish trend is happening as the Blade oscillator is now at the 0.002 area below the level of balance and also the indicator is colored in red that is a strong indication of bearish direction on the short term. Another sell signal is shown on the moving average indicator as it is heading downward to let me think that the last top performed at 1.5893 could be a good place to set any sell position's stop loss level at.

• #680 Collapse

october 15 2014:
            GBP/USD: The Cable is still essentially a bear market. This bearish move has been caused by the apparent weakness in the GBP and the apparent strength in the USD; for the GBP is weak on its own and the USD is strong on its own. The price is now trading far below the EMAs 56 and 11, while the RSI period 14 is below the level 50. Further bearish scenario may let the price test the accumulation territory at 1.5850. The accumulation territory at 1.5900 is currently being challenged

• #681 Collapse

bhi ma to new hun is liya mujhya is k baray main kuch ni pata is liya q k ma to is ko kabhi phara he ni or ma ek student hun yeah bat mujhya samaj ni atti is liya ma to jab be mushkil kam k time demo ke help say he kam karta hu
              • #682 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPUSD I can draw a bearish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the up edge of it then I can think about selling the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bearish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way selling the pair targeting the low level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #683 Collapse

• #684 Collapse

On the GBPUSD chart for today the price appears to move in upward trend as a blue dots appear below the bars and as the price still higher than the strong resistance of 1.5943 which is also the weekly pivot point and it is likely for the price to keep going north unless it hit the weekly pivot resistance at 1.6216 On the other hand if the price breaks the 1.5943 support and also get a bearish signals by a red colored dots it is expected to keep going south till the 1.5812 support as the next weekly pivot level.

• #685 Collapse

• #686 Collapse

• #687 Collapse

On the GBPUSD hourly chart we can see that a week bullish trend is happening as the Blade oscillator is now at the 0.0018 area above the level of balance and also the indicator is colored in blue that is a week indication of bullish direction on the short term. Another buy signal is shown on the moving average indicator as it is heading upward to let me think that the last bottom performed at 1.6079 could be a good place to set any buy position's stop loss level at.

• #688 Collapse

• #689 Collapse

The pair musalsal try kr rha hy k bullish pattern hoo lakin price bull krny ka name he nai ly rhi hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #690 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPUSD I can draw a bullish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the up edge of it then I can think about selling the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a red bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good sell signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a sell signal by getting an down intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bearish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way selling the pair targeting the low level of donchain channel is not bad idea

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X