How much time to spent on forex practice account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

Forex is a on going process and a trader needs to focus on constant learning and practice and find new ways and ideas to perform better trades in this market so that a trader is able to make more and more profits from his trades.So more he trades , more experience he gains.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

practice make one perfect. it is 100% true for Forex. as much as you practice on trading, that much you will prepare yourself for real trading.so, do more practice on demo Forex trading and become successful Forex trader.happy trading.

• #183 Collapse

account in forex more and more through which i can learn all the basic rules of trading forex. And then i learn so many hidden tips of forex and now i can trade in forex without any strategical analysis. Definitely practice makes a man fully perfect.

• #184 Collapse

sab se pahle humman ek dam simple plan banana chahiye .. jisse hum easily follow kar sake.. aur long trade kar sake..
          ab iss simple stratagy ko jitna ho sake demo account main practice kare.. jab tak appka winning ration.. 8/10 naa ho jaye..

• #185 Collapse

Without practice we can not produce good results so it is 100 %true that practice make us perfect. If we do the practice of forex trading in a demo account then we can make our trading method perfect before starting the real trading. Hence we should practice in demo account for at least 3 months so we can have a perfect trading skill.

• #186 Collapse

A better saying is perfect practice makes perfect. If one doesnt practice the right way, one wont get better. The full true is that a person can't be perfect regardless of how much they practice. You can always get better in some way either quality or quantity wise.

• #187 Collapse

Forex trading is not only theory but it needs practical to realize that it was good in trading. So, I am agree with statement practice
                makes perfect because there is no one can trade well if he doesn't do a lot of practices. And also, if you did a lot of practices then
                you will know many conditions in the market, so your decision will have more consideration and it's better.

• #188 Collapse

dear yhi ap k apny uper ahi k ap kis time free hoty hai bt agr may ap ko apan opin do tu maya p sy kaho gi k ap sham k time pr trading kry like 8-11 tak yhi bht acah time hota hai or is time pr market may movement b achi hn ri hoti hai 4pm-1am tak market may kafi taizi rehti ahi so ap in may sy jo asani sy time milt tb ap practice kry
                  • #189 Collapse

Practicing in forex is a continuous process because as we learn everyday we are improving so we will need to practice the new things that we learn to enable us have a better knowledge of the forex market. Also it is only when you practice a new thing that it will stick to your memory.

• #190 Collapse

Without indicators and strategy trading is very difficult. But if you have good mind in analyzing the market then you can do some good trades as you do. But strategy makes discipline in trading which is very important aspect of Forex. Without discipline its like gambling although you got some profit.

• #191 Collapse

Forex is a on going process and a trader needs to focus on constant learning and practice and find new ways and ideas to perform better trades in this market so that a trader is able to make more and more profits from his trades.So more he trades , more experience he gains.

• #192 Collapse

Yeah if we are new in forex trading then we can only earn a big amount of profit with our good knowledge and experience . For knowledge and experience we have to do practice as much as we can . Profit makes us perfect and ya i am agree with this . No one can learn forex trading carefully with doing any practice the more we do practice the more we get good ideas about forex trading which helps us in making a good amount of profit.

• #193 Collapse

more and more practice in forex trading help you a lot in forex trading.hard work and practice will give you good profits.you can keep your practice in demo account on the other side of your real account trading

• #194 Collapse

Yes boos, I strongly believe that practice can make me perfect. Need study first than practice. Without study practice is naked. I believe a trader if do it will gain. I am trading in Forex about two years. I see that practice is must for making good. Demo a name of success. Demo practice is master of me. All new plan need apply in Demo first need good success rate than earn for next.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

Trading indicators could generate profit but to use a particular technique in which this technique is really no indicator but only based on mathematical calculations, if you still use a candlestick I think also includes indicators

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X