stop loss profit aur take profit?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1291 Collapse

dear hum take profit or stop loss laga sakty hn dear us k lye hum ko mt4 software main ja kr setting krni hoti hn dear us se hum apna tp or sl laga skstay hn, ye bahot asan hn it is very easy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1292 Collapse

Percentage based stop loss transactions usually are stops which can be placed a fixed percentage behind your own gain access to price.

• #1293 Collapse

Percentage based stop loss transactions usually are stops which can be placed a fixed percentage behind your own gain access to price.

• #1294 Collapse

• #1295 Collapse

• #1296 Collapse

Percentage based stop loss transactions are usually stops that are placed a fixed percentage behind your own admittance price.

• #1297 Collapse

Percentage based stop loss transactions are usually stops that are placed a fixed percentage behind your own admittance price.

• #1298 Collapse

• #1299 Collapse

regardless of whether an extended trade can be entered on 1,250, a 2% stop loss would possibly be placed at 1,225 (25 simple measures along in comparison with your current entry price). your current percentage This can be obtained could be based on to your current gain access to price, the signal of the trade (i.e. ones price multiplied with the number connected with shares), or even the target of any trade.

• #1300 Collapse

regardless of whether an extended trade can be entered on 1,250, a 2% stop loss would possibly be placed at 1,225 (25 simple measures along in comparison with your current entry price). your current percentage This can be obtained could be based on to your current gain access to price, the signal of the trade (i.e. ones price multiplied with the number connected with shares), or even the target of any trade.

• #1301 Collapse

• #1302 Collapse

• #1303 Collapse

whether an long trade is usually entered from 1,250, a great 2% stop loss would be placed at 1,225 (25 easy steps along in comparison with your current gain access to price). your own percentage This can be considered might be based on your own access price, ones code of the trade (i.e. ones price multiplied with the number associated with shares), or even the target of a trade.

• #1304 Collapse

whether an long trade is usually entered from 1,250, a great 2% stop loss would be placed at 1,225 (25 easy steps along in comparison with your current gain access to price). your own percentage This can be considered might be based on your own access price, ones code of the trade (i.e. ones price multiplied with the number associated with shares), or even the target of a trade.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1305 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X