What actually controls the forex market?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What actually controls the forex market?
    I want to know if the forex market is being controlled by economic factors alone or by the majority of the traders? what actually controls the forex? market? what is responsible for the direction of the forex market? We all no forex is a two way market, it's either it is buying or selling. What actually determines the direction of the market?
    Let us assume that majority of the traders with the largest equity are in the winning direction where will their profit come from since one trader has to loose for another to gain? Or does it mean there is no way the market can move in favor of majority of the traders with the largest equity? I keep wondering if it's only economic factors that actually controls the forex market or we traders also have our own contributions?

The question might sound simple or even stupid but there are majority of people who still don't understand this.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

forex ko asal mein kisi bhi mulk ki political situation control kerti hai qk ager wahan k halat theek hon to currencies achi hogi warna buri
    • #3 Collapse

asslamo alaikum bhai jan i totally agree with u yai international bussines forum hay aur yai tamam mulkon ki conmy par apni markeat trend ko change kartay hain agar econmy theak to currncy bhi strong
      • #4 Collapse

bahi control tu koi b kry mujy tu atna pata nai hy lakin ap apni trading ko forex ko control kr sakty ho ek sucessful trader ban k.
        • #5 Collapse

There is nothing who control the Forex traidng market, it is only depend on a country's economy, if a country's economy is strong then it's currency will go up and if it is weak then it will go down and we have to sell it.
          • #6 Collapse

I think that countries , economic growth and financial movement are actually controls the forex market . . Actually forex is currency base business . . It depends or based on many things . .
            • #7 Collapse

bank actually is market ko control kar rahey hotey hain magar in k ilawa bhi jo trader hjotey hain un ki wja sey bhi market move karti hai.
              • #8 Collapse

g ha bhi ji hum o is par ka m karna chey is ko countrol krna bohat muskal nhi hy balakay esy hy hum ko is par dill lga kar kam krna cehy hum k ko pher he fida hota hy hy
                • #9 Collapse

bhai jaan yeh baat to sahi hai forex markets k ten basiv pillers hai ek invester yani traders or or doosra brokers jo hamein forex market mein earning kr moqa dete hain or teesra banks hai jin k base pe forex run krti hai but mriknowledge k mutabiq isi mulk ki moaashi sorte haal b uski currency k up or down mein sab se ahm factor hai
                  • #10 Collapse

Forex is very good business in the online trading market . I know the forex is very good side for the trading market . I know the forex is most important business ,
                    • #11 Collapse

i don't know that how will control on Forex market my friend and that is much batter if we will done on him my friend and that is to good for us my friend that we will done well there my friend
                      • #12 Collapse

Dear sir u have pointed out very good points , they can b concentrated by every good trader but when you think most
                        you entangles in most worries but most people dont think they only want to earn and simply do work.And God knows accurately what are the factores of market movement.
                        • #13 Collapse

forex ko aik jaga sey control nahi kia jata hai blkey ye to bahut sari jaghon sey control kia ja raha hai aur is ka bhaut sara faida hai.
                          • #14 Collapse

Dear Brother There is nothing who control the Forex traidng market, it is only depend on a country's economy, if a country's economy is strong then it's currency will go up and if it is weak then it will go down and we have to sell it......
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: forexmaster پيغام ديکھيے
                              I want to know if the forex market is being controlled by economic factors alone or by the majority of the traders? what actually controls the forex? market? what is responsible for the direction of the forex market? We all no forex is a two way market, it's either it is buying or selling. What actually determines the direction of the market?
                              Let us assume that majority of the traders with the largest equity are in the winning direction where will their profit come from since one trader has to loose for another to gain? Or does it mean there is no way the market can move in favor of majority of the traders with the largest equity? I keep wondering if it's only economic factors that actually controls the forex market or we traders also have our own contributions?

The question might sound simple or even stupid but there are majority of people who still don't understand this.
                              forex trading market ko koi control nahi karta balky ye aik automatic system hy, agar koi isko control karta to usy trend ka pata hota hy k market is taraf jany wali hy to wo itni earning karta k duniya ka sab sy rich person ban jata.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X