Do you fear forex ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1336 Collapse

I am not afraid of work in the forex market as long as I do training and a good education as long as I continue my various news and I do a good analysis and analyzed the forex market but needs to be more careful
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1337 Collapse

I have to suggest you..before entering into the forex world you need to be careful while choosing a forex broker, also you can take the advice from the forex experts.

• #1338 Collapse

i think is a nice job.Hi..Brother this is a hard job.I have 3 years experience.Therefore I can tell you this is a hard work.No one can earn profits without having any knowledge.If you can learn Forex,then you can earn good profits.Please understand this.Good luck brother. nice job......................

• #1339 Collapse

Recently I know Forex trade is better life designed for under****uate .It is unruffled to drive place and a lack of money earning procedure create .Every under****uate vigorous labor this souk pick up giant money making.

• #1340 Collapse

Actually, mt4 is best for easy forex trading situation so when we trade in forex then we must decide to forex situation so we use just simple strategy idea system. it is help us just great profit situation.

• #1341 Collapse

i think practice and still learning make you a professional trader. So do practice and apply different strategies, be a patient trader.let's make experience to make money in real trading.

• #1342 Collapse

I don't think they is any way to earn easy in Forex trading. Only proper knowledge and skills of Forex trading can make is easy. Without knowing the basic and advance of this business we cannot make this easy for ourselves.

• #1343 Collapse

Forex when considered easy, it is not easy but if you want to learn forex seriously, I think it will be easy, forex business is the fastest in the velocity of money in my opinion, and carefully forex can also be very scary because it can also quickly make losses, making it better as a trader you should never fall asleep with the knowledge you had, develop them science is constantly in order to survive in the world of forex, ..

• #1344 Collapse

Exercise on trial account create you a best investor. So do practice and apply different techniques, difference and dealing on different couples and create experience to earn money in real dealing.

• #1345 Collapse

start main forex main bohot hi ziada fear tha but ab ahista ahista jese jese main isko learn karta ja raha hun main is main confidence hasil kar raha hun aur ab main is main fear nahin hun.

• #1346 Collapse

everyone do not like to get some loses and present find fearfulness for it, but if we occupy acquisition and practicing with regularized, and believe how to occupation and get waiting to stomach everything, i venture there is no conclude anymore for reverence, we essential it, we can get our distinct manage for trading and get the best trading performance.
                        • #1347 Collapse

g nahi bhai jan aisa kuch b nahi ha kham is business say fear ha ye ik acha online business ha hm is business say easly gahr bhety bhety join kar skty han or is business ko hr koi is business join kr kst aha j
                          • #1348 Collapse

fear is a very bad thing once and for all be nice and all need the process and all will be fine with focus and all it took was patient and all will be good and will be very good self control once and for all need self control and patience will be very good indeed.
                            :cool:
                            • #1349 Collapse

main forex business se bilkul fear nahin hun because i know keh yeh business aik bohot hi bara online business hey aur agar hum isko learn kar len to phir hamen is main fear hone ki koi need nahin hoit hey.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1350 Collapse

Forex is a place where you can loose your money even you do little mistake. In forex market many people fear that. Do you fear of losing money in forex? What do you think?

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X