Trading with different devices....!!!!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

Greed is what make people see forex as a money printing machine that vomits dollars at a single click of a mouse. They see forex as a means to become rich suddenly and in the long the run , they discover that they are even worse than what there were before trading forex. Greed is a killer in forex trading business, there is no doubt about that. If you want to be a successful forex trader, you ,must learn how to deal with your greed

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

yes its risky but a skilled and experienced person can handle all risky .we can handle risks through our knowledge so we should keep learning and improve our skills..
      • #753 Collapse

salam dear bro nahi mobile pai to mairey sattisfaction nahi hai app agar trading kerti hoo to app pc ya laptop use karein mobile is not a good one for trading
        • #754 Collapse

Nothing to do for control greed , just applying simple Forex knowledge and making trading plan before opening trade , we can control greed . The best way to control of greed is using of stop loss tool for trade , when trader uses stop loss tool then trader have no intention of making big profit . The profit is limited if trader uses stop loss tool . Thus trader can easily control greed .
          • #755 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market
            • #756 Collapse

the trailing stop is a great option when the price is moving in our direction, and we want to take the maximum profit, because to expose the transaction to breakeven is not always good, as you can in this and stay, and the trailing stop in this regard is very good assistant I think, too, that to put points on 30 of its most it.

• #757 Collapse

disappointed in the next to merge? .. may be disappointed. that merged? Well, so, just to get to the bottom (To myself). Seriously - how to merge all deposits over and over again, so as not to realize that something is wrong ... or trade novice, or forex ... Why go for real .. It has been a false path?. Well, at the expense of whether to stay here ... maybe not worth it. Solves every man ... it is one thing that the sorry time spent, but something quite different, that no one there is no guarantee Thu AIf you have as much potartite, then suddenly start getting ... maybe not

• #758 Collapse

forex trading ko ham different devices py kar sakty hian. but best trading laptop py he rehti hai kyu k laptop sy ham ko tamam charts easily view ho jaty hain aur ham un py indicators ki movement ko b watch kar sakty hain. mai b zayada tar laptop py trading karta hu.
                  • #759 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent
                    • #760 Collapse

yes i am really happy with my trading life bro, trading with forex can give me more money and it's really good for us, make anything become better, trading is the best business, and handle the risk will become something crucial, you need to understand every step that can bring your life to the better
                      • #761 Collapse

and blogs related to trend following.it is common because new trader thought that forex is easy to trade and earn lot of money in a short time and they also trade without risk management so as a result they lost their full invest in a short time.
                        • #762 Collapse

Main sirf P c se hi trading karta hon iss kay siwa mobile wagaira pr trading nahi karta hon mere khayal se pc pay trading movment wagaira ziada achay se show ho jati hai islye main ziada pc trading ko prefer karta hon na kay mobile trading ko .
                          • #763 Collapse

It is good before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in the financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies taking advantage of educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets
                            • #764 Collapse

When I started the forex business as a newcomer I was very angry with the forex business because I was already making losses on a consistent basis and I just felt that nobody makes money from the forex business but now I am better and I believe in the business of forex trading to make profits and I am Happy

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

Yes, this moment I am very happy because I have greatly improved my trading skills through my previous failures, and nowadays I have been able to perform an excellent profitability based on smart strategies and analysis rather than luck or excessive use of indicators.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X