Bonus 0 hogaya mera yeh q howa?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #736 Collapse

Analysis and charts can only connect to the market. But first you have to control these things and be able to interpret the implications of similar numbers in order to be able to monitor trends on which to build your movements. But all this will not mean anything if you were not you have the courage to apply your convictions. If extreme fear befalls you, when you decide to buy or not to always make sure I felt when they decide to sell, success in this market will probably Araogk

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #737 Collapse

a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.

• #738 Collapse

Dear agar ap forum mai hay to ap ko bonus hay oe ap ka bonus gayub ho gaya hay forum mai ya hota hay ap kay kuch sai jawab nahe hota hay to is say bhe ap ko bonus kat jata hay or ap forex trading mai ap trading kar tha hay agar ap ko trade mai with wash ho jata hay is say bhe ap ko bonus kahata mho jata hay......
        • #739 Collapse

Any Forex trader, like others need to be professional tools for trading. One of these vital tools that do not imagine is indispensable Forex broker especially on the Internet, Forex broker on the Internet - is a company engaged to provide you with market data truth also to connect your trading orders to the forex market

• #740 Collapse

but the basic tools used by the majority of investors are "stop loss - stop loss point", housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index.Dear I have made three deposited in three months. The achievement that I got is 8$ which I withdraw. Now I have account balance of 1.36$. I have lost my all account balance within these three months.Get full Knowledge of Trading, Trust on Allah. Blessings are near.

• #741 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than the account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Balot ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "
              • #742 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwa opportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern business forums and events as well as other social gatherings.Although the Forex until recently was more like a secret,
                • #743 Collapse

Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteIn future, i want to improve my income from forex business. At this time, i can earn 3 - 5 % capital per months, and i really want to improve it. I know i need learn more to improve my knowledge and experience.

• #744 Collapse

we sometime become greedy and we don't even realize that we are being greedy. The best way to avoid greediness is to stick to a trading plan, fixed lot and the same old strategy. no matter what the market shows we should not do anything against our own strategy. Greediness is a result of not being disciplined

• #745 Collapse

Of course,greed it is one of the factors that cause the loss in forex trading where makes you take the wrong decisions do not have any truth basis and makes you only see profit and thus make mistakes caused the loss, the forex trader must fights greed and you can use capital management and define the objectives pursued and relies on experience in access to profit

• #746 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market

• #747 Collapse

in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market
                          • #748 Collapse

hanji bhi jan hum logo ko forex trading ma dill lga kar kam krna hy pher he hum ko is par kam krny ka fida hota hy forex trading is very very reat job hy in this word ma
                            https://t.me/pump_upp
                            • #749 Collapse

but in the current economic climate has become a more attractive option. Forex is not for the faint of heart, but investors are highly skilled and appropriate tools and knowledge of proper market can be successful. Work is important to manage risk

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #750 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X