Bonus 0 hogaya mera yeh q howa?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

hy ya account banned bhk aagy kuch b nahi lika howa hum us per trade ker saken gy jata hai ghab raney ki koi bat

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

The link between the currencies is Danoa and therefore may be changed at any moment. Know the relationship over the past few days, and then compare it with the degree of the relationship in the long run, for example, to transfer during the past year. If the correlation coefficient in the short term significantly different than in the long term, this may give you the opportunity to tradeFundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"

• #78 Collapse

The link between the currencies is Danoa and therefore may be changed at any moment. Know the relationship over the past few days, and then compare it with the degree of the relationship in the long run, for example, to transfer during the past year. If the correlation coefficient in the short term significantly different than in the long term, this may give you the opportunity to tradeFundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"

• #79 Collapse

wo bonus aap k trading account main chala gya hai agar waha b show nai ho raha to tension na lian wo aap k insta k account main jald hi aa jay ga jis say aap trade kar skao gay
          • #80 Collapse

dear month k end me bonus count hota hay jes ki waja se forum me bonus 0 show ho raha hota hay, es me pareshanni ki koi bat nahi.
            • #81 Collapse

bhai woh aap ka count ho rha ho ga yahan per rules me bhi hai ke bonus count ho rha ho to he zero show ho rha hota hai is lye ap ko karna yeh hai ke thora sa wait karna ho ga woh khud ke aap ke account me show ho jaye ga kuch der me .
              • #82 Collapse

dear har month k end mai bonus zero ho jata hy kiun k ap k bonus ki calculation ho rahii hotii hy es liye tension ki baat nhn hy ap wait karo aur acha kam karo ta k ap acha earn kar skao...
                • #83 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,

• #84 Collapse

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM ///////////
                    bhi jan ap ne posts main kuch ghallat kar dia ho ga ab q k month ka end hain unnoh ne cheak kia ho ga or ap ko bonus wapis le lia ho ga bhi ap isse tarah is par kam karte rahen keep working on forex and soonyou will become a very good trader
                    • #85 Collapse

is usually used colloquially to refer to attitudes which are Balmkhadah or lack of clarity and sometimes Machiavellian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.

• #86 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,

• #87 Collapse

While begin Forex Trading realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money,especially when working with money. Work is characterized by intense seriousness,as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players",

• #88 Collapse

ap ka jo har month ka bouns hy vo ato matits ap ky insta account my chala jata hy agar ap phr us achi trading kar skty ho
                            • #89 Collapse

bhai jaan tension na lo ya to ap ka bonus ap ko transfer ho gaya ho ga issi liye 0 ho gay ho ga ap apna insta ka account check karo and is k elawa yeh bhe ho sakta hai k ap ny is main rules ko follow nai kiya ho ga and ap ka bonus deduct ho gya ho ga.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

bonus tradding my kabhi kabhi o ho jata hy agar ap ka bouns real my o ho gaya hy to ap forex site vahol ko mial kar

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X