did your winning trade turn to loss?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

it happen many people but its not oonly overonfidence its also greediness buddy get rid of these greediness, greediness ap ko khatam kerni pare gi aha trader banne k liye
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

Forex trading men loss se bachny ka yehi tareeqa hai keh pehly demo account par kaafi arsa kaam kia jay aur forex trading ko achi tarah se seekha jaay, jab aap ko lagy ke aap is kabil hain k aap forex trading kar sakty hain to aap ko trading join karni chahiy,. Aur loss se bachny k liy kisi expert trader se investment karny se pehly zaroor raay leni chahiy, iss tarah aap ke loss ke chance bahot kam hon ge aur aap loss se is tarah bach sakty hain.
      • #93 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
        Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
        Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
        Made of thee, O did not wait tender
        Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.

• #94 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
          Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
          Of thee, O was presented to him a...

• #95 Collapse

well i think your winning trade turu to loss.plan is most important thing for doing best trading with forex, so make good and strong plan before investing real money in the forex market, if plan is poor then surely result will.so i have times experience this...
            • #96 Collapse

ones winning trade turu for you to loss.plan will be most clicks thing intended for doing Best trading with forex, thus make good AS WELL AS strong plan earlier investing precise income at the forex market, no matter whether plan can be poor next undoubtedly result will.so i have times experience the actual
              • #97 Collapse

you did your winning trade turn to loss I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so i have severals times expereince this my winning trade tr=urned to loss due to may over confidence
                • #98 Collapse

mery khayal mein es ke bary mein har kisi ki apni apni ray hai kiu ke forex trading ke business mein baz trader aysa karty hain or baz aysa nahi karty hain.
                  • #99 Collapse

your own winning trade turu in order to loss.plan is actually all clicks thing with regard to doing Least complicated trading in forex, thus make good IN ADDITION TO strong plan previously investing genuine dollars in the forex market, if plan can be poor subsequently undoubtedly result will.so i have times experience this
                    • #100 Collapse

agar ap kam lot se trading krenge to zahir si bat hai loss kam hoga to pehle ap ko chaihye ke ap is ke bare main achi tarah knowledge hasil kr len qki is se ap ko oss kam hoga aur profit zyada
                      • #101 Collapse

main kae baar jeettay jeetay apni sari jamma poonji haar chukka hoon ap ko bhe samjhna ho ga keh uter charao kia hota hay ?
                        • #102 Collapse

as we know that loss or profit are the part of business but if do work hard so aabsolutly we earn benefit but if we donot seriuos with our busineess so absolutly we get loss.
                          • #103 Collapse

in forex we can get a great reward, it also proportional to the risk that we have, whether or not dare to take the risk of traders is the ability and the mentality of the trader is to get a consistent profit, so the courage to take action and risks also need to be in business this forex.
                            • #104 Collapse

yes i m agreed with you as i know that if you have enough knowledge about the forex trading market and have industry and bang sufficiency receive active the forex trading mart then you can make a lot of money from the forex trading market
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

Bahut dafa mere sath aisa hua hai, yeh market hai is mein profit trade loss mein bhi chali jati hai aur loss trade profit mein bhi chali jati hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X