Why some people say demo is useless?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1126 Collapse

why some people is useless ap is my insta forex forum trading my agar work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy earning
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1127 Collapse

Among the things that must be considered to reduce the risk: trading, according to market analysis (technical analysis of currencies and fundamental analysis of currencies), to choose the appropriate trading systems, the use of providers signals and Forex Signals, and trading via the Forex automated programs. However, the best way to reduce risk, and that is how hard and long, that you are in the forex markets Forex enough on education, before you start out on the real Forex trading account. But most experts recommend the use of Forex demo account certain period of time before you Baltdoual real money.

• #1128 Collapse

While begin Forex Trading realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money,especially when working with money. Work is characterized by intense seriousness,as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players",

• #1129 Collapse

Bahut se loog demo trading ko is liye bekar samajhty he q k aik to wo samajhty hen k wo us me bahut behtr tradingnker rahy hen to us ki jaga wo agar real me apna time lagain to wo is me ziada profit bna sakty hen
          • #1130 Collapse

ing if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
            • #1131 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management

• #1132 Collapse

well doesn fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #1133 Collapse

dear peoples i donmt have any idea about this but i sure know that demo is he best source of learning and it is the best thing and the most importamnt thing.

• #1134 Collapse

Demo account is first step of your success in trading agar kuch log ye samjatay hai kay demo fazol hai tu wo un ki galt phehmi hai,demo say agr ap sekho gay nhi to trading kaisay karo gai.Pehlay demo hai phir rael account hota hai ok
                    • #1135 Collapse

then London and New York. There are several sessions of trading
                      • #1136 Collapse

a reaching $ 166 billion in April 2010 (double the sales recorded in April 2007). Exchange-traded currency derivatives to represent 4% of the foreign exchange OTC turnover. Introduced foreign exchange futures contracts in 1972 in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and are traded relative to most other futures activities.

• #1137 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark

• #1138 Collapse

demo to aik acha source hay learning ka . friends demo key bgair to ap market ka up and down nahi seekh sktay or nah hi ap profit earn kar sktay hain . friends forex ko shuru karnain sey phelay humain is ki practice karni bohat hi zaruri hay .
                            • #1139 Collapse

janab mjhe tou nahin lgta k demo account useless hae agr kuch log esa kehtay hain tou wo demo account k advantages nahin jantay shayd.. main tou har new trader ko yehi kahunga k demo account pe kaam karay or wahan se trading karna seekhay kynk demo account best hae learning karnay k liye..

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1140 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X