Do you think profit depends on luck?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1126 Collapse

Kaaai hadd tak ap ki baat se mai agree hun. K baaz dafa hota hay k profit hamari luck pe depend krta hay mager har bar nahi hamara experience bhi kaafi had tak depend krta hay.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1127 Collapse

Only just recently we talked to one trader. I am telling recalled as soon as the error has reached around 50 pm on average. eventually I managed to fix this thing up to 10-20 pm. Of course like any trader perfectionist all I am looking for a way
      • #1128 Collapse

No i not thing so that profit not depend on luck kyon k mery khayal k mutabic profit ka masla luck se nahe hota hai experience ki zaorat hoti hai pher ja hum kuch profit kama sakhty han or hummary apss knowledge hona chaye
        • #1129 Collapse

Indeed the demo, and is intended for training, but if you pleasure to trade on the demo, please, for the training is a great option, and advise of course you can, it is not necessary to hope for the best, that is, just for good luck, here, this option does not pass, so be prepared for the fact that it is necessary to study a lot, and even if it does not frighten you

• #1130 Collapse

Forex trading main luck nahi chalta forex trading main ap ke demo trading kaam ati he or jo kcuh be ap ney khud sey ay apny kis senoir trader friends sey sikha ho wo ap ko kaaam aa sakta hey luck ka trading sy koi lina dena naho dear.
            • #1131 Collapse

Transactions relating to the US dollar by the creditor throughout at dollar 100, 000, and indicates the dollar account for the purchaser account be unchanged.

• #1132 Collapse

mery khayal mai profit kuch had tk hamari luck py b depend karta hai but zyada cheez jo matter karti hai wo hamara knowledge aur experince hota hai. is liye hm ko maximum forex trading ki practice karni chahiye taky hm ko maximum profit mil saky.
                • #1133 Collapse

Many people think profit and loss depend on luck but I don't agree with you because I know and real say that profit and loss depend his knowledge and experience on forex trading. Emotion and greedy is main factor on to do loss. Money management is the key of success.If you can you capital I think you must be profit so follow in money management.
                  • #1134 Collapse

This is using borrowed capital to improve the probable return. Trading along with money lifted means that you can trade portions significantly greater than your balance, according to which just the margin. The climb of leverage may boost the potential return, but it may also cause "to improve potential cutbacks. Determine this financial seeing that leverage, including 100: 1. Which means that a trader is usually trading greater amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. In case It got a rolling 10-thousand money in his / her account, as an alternative "of dealing Plaut 10 thousand US dollars or JPY, along with pip point value, by way of example, " virtually $ 0. 9 inches, can currently trading on US dollar 1 mil point pip value about dollar 90" United states. "

• #1135 Collapse

Forex trading begins in Sydney, and moves around the world Bbtdae the working day, While longer Forex Trading based to news Forex excellent strategy,it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.
                      • #1136 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages

• #1137 Collapse

mare khial k matabak koi b bussinus luck pe depend nai karta kun k koi b kam ho us k matabak experence ,knowledge and prectice insan k lia profitful sabit hota ha.luck pe depend karna nakami or mayouse k sewa kush nia.

• #1138 Collapse

bhai jaan mai is baat per agree nhe karta hu kiu k forex mai humay profit asani say nhe milta hai is mai na he hum luck per depend reh kar trading kar sakte hai kiu k forex aik aisa business mai jis mai hum apne experience ki he base per trading kar sakte hai and kamyaab trader ban sakte hai
                            • #1139 Collapse

koi b bussinus insan ki luck pe depand nai karta hamesha bussinus mn profit expernce . or knowledgh pe depend karta ha

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1140 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X