How to understand FOREX easily?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

Well if we have patience than we can trade well because so they can bear loss and treat it like a first step towards success and learn from the loss as well and make strategies and decision good and better without emotions, greedy and fear so be patience.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

Boss agr forex ko samjhna hai to us k lye humen step by step chalna pare ga to phr hi ja k hum kaamyab ho jain gy or ak baat or jo forex py kaamyabi k lye zaroori hai wo hao knowledge forex k bare mei.
      • #183 Collapse

dear no matter whether we want to understand the forex trading simply ALONG WITH sharply your current we Should lot of practice with demo account AS WELL AS gain experience via The idea IN ADDITION TO try to learn many techniques AND approaches associated with forex trading market AS WELL AS gain knowledge regarding market trend and then You can earn regular cash via forex market
        • #184 Collapse

forex ko understand karne ka tu ka tu kao esa easy wah nahi han ke ap 5 months me ak ache trader ban sakthe han es ke lye ap ko tudi hard work karni hu ghe and knowledge hasel karna hu gha forum se ya you tube me es ka bare me bohot si information han and ap book's and ebooks bi used kar sakhthe han jo ke bohot informative huti han
          • #185 Collapse

Dear if you want to understand the forex trading . first of all learn the forex trading very well. Then learn the trading ways form the senior trader on the Demo Account . Demo account give the real practice material in the forex trade before the real trading. With the help of Demo account you can understand the trading and have great knowledge about the indicator and sign used in the real trade. Always make a plan before every trade all in the way you can understand the forex trading very well
            • #186 Collapse

mery bhai forex ko easily samajhna koi bhi mushkil nahi hy Q k Ap apny kisi bhi senior sy contact karen or un sy briefing len or us k elawa AAp ko chaahiye k demo account per practice karen or full mehnat karen or us k elawa rules and regulations follow karen
              • #187 Collapse

salam dear friends as i think that forex is not so easy to learn but you can learn it through the internet about the basic rules or principles for trading in forex and what are the skills and knowledge for that
                • #188 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things form this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                  • #189 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
                    • #190 Collapse

Dear Forex tradin ap ke liye aasan ho jae is ke liye ap ko apni nalysis kopm perfect karna hoga aue analysis ko perfect karne ke liye kisi expert teacher se forex ko learn karen demo pr practice kar ke skill hasil karen.....
                      • #191 Collapse

brohter easily to kuch bhi nahi ho sakta hay sub kuch karnay ke lye ap ko bohat si cheezain karni parti hain isliye easily nahi balkay hardworking se hi ap ko ye samjh aye ga.
                        • #192 Collapse

g dear forex aik asy asan business hay k as me hum learning kar k as ko asani say kam saktay hay or ye sub say best or easy bsiness hay

• #193 Collapse

dear forex is the world wide business and there is no any doubt . this opportunity is in our hand . so if you want to learn the forex trading then you can understand about this with the help of demo account and nothing any thing els
                            • #194 Collapse

I don't believe the fact with in this factor because if investor has long-term anticipations and that anticipations is genuine, quit purchase is not necessary to be placed because quit purchase can cause investor reduce because we really victories.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

dear forex trading main sab say best way lern karne kai leya hamara pass demo trading account hai hum iss per free of cost demo per lern karsaskte hain forex.forex main hum good lern karain ge tu forex trading hum ko easy lage ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X