How much bonus you got in a month?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

Precious, My object to change less while using goal we can sit down tight once and for all passage and keep away from pointless misfortunes a great deal, and constantly set stop loss to your trading so that even our own evaluation about the business industry is incorrect, we still cannot lose surplus capitals in fx trading. watch industry all the more however deals less. was i correct?

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

Of the most common mistakes made by Forex traders it is that they are content nds subject to unlimited able to open and close any specific transaction prices of currencies at that moment. I have a high degree of liquidity huge attraction for any investor as it gives him the freedom to open and close any deal

• #648 Collapse

dear aik month mai ap maximum 350 dollars bonus es forum se le skte ho aur os pe kam kar k boht acha faida hasil kar skte ho es liye ap ko chahiye k smjh k aur seekh k kam karo ta k ap ko kabii b es mai loss face na karnapare aur at the end ap acha earn karo...
        • #649 Collapse

Jee Pakistan forex fourm behi aik acha forum hay jehan ap ko posts karney ka acha rate milta hay ager ap regularly posts kartey rehain tu acha bonus kama laitey hain yeh tu ap ki post ki quantity par hay kay ap kitna kaam kartey hain main $100 tak bonus earn kar laita hoon.
          • #650 Collapse

When a trader expects the market to rise, it will usually say something like: "I think that the price of EUR / USD will be up to $ 1.3000; When any level should I buy?" Shall be answered: "What is the amount of risk borne by the trading? Or, in other words when trading will emerge from the deal if valid expectations?" This response usually comes as a surprise to the trader; he never thinks he might be mistaken or taught at any level should be put stop-loss order.

• #651 Collapse

Is baat men koi shaq naheen kay forex trading ek online world wide business jahan par log trading kartay hen aur profit kamatay hen aur ye kay hum forex forum say bonus 250 dollar one month kay receive kartay hen
              • #652 Collapse

my dear friend my dear brothers main apko bata deta hon apne jitne posting ki ha us ka bonus aapko har month ki first tarek ko mil jaye ga
                • #653 Collapse

Hmmm It Depend ON thE WorkD I Mean K Aaap Month Mai Jitnaaa hard Working karogeyy Aaap KO Utnaa Us ka Silaaa Milegaw or jahan tak meri baaat hai tow mera abi balance Taqrebannn $70 Hai lakin In Shaa Allah $100 Hojayegaw kal tak!
                  • #654 Collapse

Brother it depends upon the person how much time he can give to posting , i m posting here since 2014 and till now i just posted 900 plus posts,becuase i dont have much time to post and if some one has lot of time he post more...
                    • #655 Collapse

dear Pakistan me Pak forex forum hi best hy is lye ki is me psoting hamari komi zuban urdu me hoti hen jis sy k ham easily her post ko samajh sakty hen or is me ap ko bonus bhi easily mil jata hy
                      • #656 Collapse

a moth ifuy is forex tarding business me aik new trader hun or mujhy kuch din hi huy he is forex trading business ko start kiy huy is liy me to abi trading or is hony waly profit ya loss k bary me kuch zyada dhg
                        • #657 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "

• #658 Collapse

Dear hm is forum me aik month me 200$ se zyada bonus nahi bana sakty hain kyun k is forum me bonus ki limit hoti ha hm is forum me aik month me 200$ se zyada bonus nahi bana sakty hain agr hm is se zyada banaty hain tu account banned ho jata ha hmara is forum me
                            • #659 Collapse

This error is due to poor circulation plan and poor money management strategy. Once the conclusion of trading transactions, create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these orders be realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X