"Demo And Live Trading experience?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1216 Collapse

As this governments involving some growing economies that do not let the change derivative solutions in unusual stock exchanges, with the capital handles. The usage of derivatives is growing in several emerging economies. It has built such seeing that Korea, Southern Africa, India and foreign exchange futures change.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1217 Collapse

i am agree with you that when some one is going to learn the forex they can really maake profit in the forex. but if you will not learn it and you are just going to guess the market trend it will harm your profit
      • #1218 Collapse

Demo account main practice kr key apney aap ko real account main trading key leye prepare kia jata hy. Demo account main aap ko insta ki taraf sey equity di jati hy aur is main na to profit hota hy aur loss. Jabkeh real account main aap ki real amount involve hoti hy aur profit aur loss bhi real hota hy.
        Demo account main practice sey confidence barhta hy.

• #1219 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations in order to increase profit opportunities, and many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply with Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the trading process in the case of profit. But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.

• #1220 Collapse

• #1221 Collapse

My trading in demo really goes well and when I try to figure out my profit on my real account I could hardly find huge profit on any of my trade and I find huge loss on my trades. I asked my friends also several times and they told me that it's might be cause of our haste and impatience that we often close our winning trades fast and we wait for our failed trades to hit the target and close on no loss so they keep going in reverse direction and give us huge loss instead of huge profit.
              • #1222 Collapse

IAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"

• #1223 Collapse

• #1224 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #1225 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #1226 Collapse

While begin Forex Trading realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money,especially when working with money. Work is characterized by intense seriousness,as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players",

• #1227 Collapse

Forex is a term used to describe the global currency market and could also be referred to as FX. It is through this market are all Currency converter Global trading. The establishment of this market in 1971, when international markets have moved from fixed price to variable exchange rates. As a result, the size of the market and of immense liquidity, forex market has become the largest and most important financial markets in the world.

• #1228 Collapse

Any Forex trader, like others need to be professional tools for trading. One of these vital tools that do not imagine is indispensable Forex broker especially on the Internet, Forex broker on the Internet - is a company engaged to provide you with market data truth also to connect your trading orders to the forex market

• #1229 Collapse

Demo or live account dono hi same same account ha demo se hm is business ka kafi acha experince hasil kr skaty hain or demo account se hm is business ki achi learning b kr skaty hain is iliye demo account aik sb se best account ha or aik sb se behtr account haa
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1230 Collapse

demo and the live trading experence of the agar ap ko pakistan forex forum trading my agar bhot acha experience

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X