"what is the real failure"
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

theek baat hay asal failure ye nahe hota kay ap ka loss jho jay aur ap samjo ap forex mei fail ho sa nahe hay bilkul forex business mei loss profit dono he forex ka hisaa hain asa nahe kay loss ho jay ap fail balkay ap seekhen then ap ko mazeed samja ay gi ess tarah ap loss ki taraf nahe jao gay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

According to me the real failure is leaving Forex after having loss. Traders thinks that their failure is having loss but its wring their real failure is leaving forex trading in disappointment after having loss. Traders should have to try to recover their losses instead of doing this.
      • #78 Collapse

Well forex is a business in which you cant learn if you dont bear some failure in the start of the forex trading and if you can bear the failure in the start of the forex trading than you will be able to earn good profit in the forex trading and could earn well without failure
        • #79 Collapse

I think what happens is less patient and it was very bad due to the failure of that once we usually less patient and it is a very bad thing once and for all would be nice with a good management and all will be fine with a focus and we should be able to understand.
          :)
          • #80 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and do not do with greedy and impatient and it was so crappy and all will be good with the focus and process all need and are always ready to be very nice and it took all the hard efforts and the process will be very good once and for all the need to process and always be prepared to be very good.
            ;)
            • #81 Collapse

I think we should be able to manage it properly and all will be good with the focus and process all need and are always anxious to be very nice and all it took a process and we have to be ready and all will be good with focus.
              :eek:
              • #82 Collapse

I think as traders we should be able to manage ourselves well and all will be good with focus and as traders we should be patient and all it takes to learn and all will be well and all need the process and wait.
                • #83 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and do patient and all will be fine with focus and all need process and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and all the good will and self control are very nice and all need the process and all will be good.and I think the less patient is to be a bad thing in trading, so patience is a good thing.

• #84 Collapse

without practice ke jo be forex me inter ho ga ya order lagae ga wo fail ho ga ye baat clear he agr ap ko chae ky ap es me koch kamana chate he to ap ko es me bahot koch hardwork kran ho ga tab ja kr ap ko koch hasal ho skta he agr ap try kry gy to ap ko koch mele ga
                    • #85 Collapse

real failure WHO are stopping making an attempt to trade once more . win and lose each ar elements of business . if you're able to take win then you must able to face the lose . thus i believe once I lose that point i would like to a lot of analysis . and that i have to be compelled to strive once more to trade here.

"Agree Or Not Agree"
                      • #86 Collapse

Failure ka matlb hy nakam ho jana real failure ka matlb hy haqiqat me nakam ho jana hamain chahiye k ham work hard karain or paractice karain aur apni nakami ko kamiyaab karain tb ja kay ham success hasil kar sagtay hyn.

• #87 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: atif0007 پيغام ديکھيے
                          real failure who are stoping trying to trade again . win and lose both are parts of business . if you are ready to take win then you should ready to face the lose . so i think when i lose that time i need to more analysis . and i need to try again to trade here.

"Agree Or Not Agree"
                          is me real failure wo he jo k is me kaam kto ker raha he lekin us ne is me se abhi tak koi faida nai uthaya he q jab ap itni mehnat kerty hen or us k baad jab ap ka time ata he k ap us ka phal kha saken to ap wo hasil nai kerpaty hen to is me apki failness hi hogi
                          • #88 Collapse

real failure mean when you try again and again but you suffers into loss and you lost your all investment.Forex is high risk business for getting success in this business you need to do this business with great care and attention for avoiding from loss.
                            • #89 Collapse

Real failure wo hai jo k forex ko sekhny bina is smain kam krta hai aur loss krny k baad himat har k iss business ko fake kah k chor deta hai . Forex best hai sb sy .,
                              Get Daily Forex Signals and also the Daily crypto Signals
                              For free. And if you need any help about the forex and crypto market live chat is available for you.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

bhai men ap ki bat samjh gaya hoon ap ye pooch rahy hen ky real failure kon hy to bhai jan real failure wo hy jo aik bar loss hony ky bad hath pr hath rkh kr beht jay loss or profit to business ka hissa hota hy is liy agr loss ho jay to mayoos nahi hona chahiy agr ap aysa nahi kren gyto ap hamesha failure hi rahen gy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X