Stop Loss & Take Profit
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #766 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #767 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news, which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis well
      • #768 Collapse

There are 28 key indicator used in the United States. These indicators usually have a strong influence on the financial markets to this, the Forex traders must put them in account the when designing their trading strategies. Latest news and information are usually available on a number of Internet sites as the forex brokers typically provide this information to their customers as part of their services business
        • #769 Collapse

G han ap ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me stop loss and take profit ka use har trade me krna chahye kyun k ye aik asa tool ha jis se hm is business me kafi loss se bach sakty hain isi liye hmen chahye k hm is business me stop loss and take profit ka use har trade me kiaa kareen
          • #770 Collapse

Forex trading me loss se bachne ka yehi tarika ha k ap loss se bachey zyada se zyada. is kay ley zarori ha kay experience hasil kren or greed se bachen
            • #771 Collapse

stop loss or take profit ko samnay rakhtay howe hum trades karna shuru kare to me samjhta hun k is say achi or kiya cheez ho sakti hai kissi b k liye be so hume stop loss ko or take profit ko zror apni trades me lagaty rehna chahye is tarha say karnay say humara forex pay acha yakeen ban sake.
              • #772 Collapse

Friends market main jab hum trade lagatay hain to hum 2 cheezun pey dhian dena bohat hi zaruri hay aik stop loss mean SL or dusra take profit mean TP . Agar hum stop loss lagain to stop loss ka hamin yeh faida hota hay keh SL hit ho jaey to phr kam sey kam nuqsan hota hay . Or take profit agar hum lagain to market jb humaray target tak pohanchy gi to hamara sara profit save ho jaey ga or order close ho jaey ga.
                • #773 Collapse

Yeah the take profit and Stop Loss are the very good tools, botg are very helpful, because it saves your time , you just enter into the market and set the limit of stop loss and take profit and when market reach on this point then your order automatically hit, no need to wait.
                  • #774 Collapse

Before you do this, you must get the education in Forex Trading. What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us? .As one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground. Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computerwe can make this wealth if we know how to deal with Forex
                    • #775 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.
                      • #776 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market
                        • #777 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate
                          • #778 Collapse

bro stop loss aik acha option hai hum iss option ko use kar k loss se bach sakte hain successful trader stop loss zaror use karte hain tab hi wo zada loss nahi karte jitna loss wo afford kar sakte hain wahan stop loss laga dete hain.
                            • #779 Collapse

rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #780 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when to come out of them, their losses are compounded Fitrkon hoping to turn the direction of the market, which is a rare case.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X