Greed and Patience...
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

i think that if you want to do that then yo need to do that by not seeing you trade every time i think that you need to take your mind of your trade when you trades are in action then you can do that for a successful trader everyone has to control greed .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

You need to sustain your greed and you need to overcome greed.This two things can be controlled or may gain by hard working and using the demo account.If you use the demo account then you can gather this two quality.

• #78 Collapse

g is forum me greed sab k lea bhut harmful ho sakta hai or ap is me achi earning ni kar sakte ye ap k lea ak best way of earning ho sakta hai agr ap is me acha hard work karen or achi practice karen.
        • #79 Collapse

you can overcome your patience by targeting big amount of profit per day. if you make big target you need much work and you have done so. it is the way i think by which you overcome your patience and you also have to control your greed in forex

• #80 Collapse

You need to practice on keeping your patience and greedy low.Having a good strategy will also help you a lot on that because you will have rules to follow which will give you discipline. by practicing we can balance our greed and patience in trading

• #81 Collapse

If we greed then we will be a loser.. That is the truth about forex trading business. We should be careful of our trading. And we are really conscious about the loss of our money for a successing and for getting profit we have to do trading without greed

• #82 Collapse

If you want to overcome patience and greed then there is the great need of experience. If we are able to work with the experience then we can easily safe from the greed so experience and skills are more important in trading from saving greed

• #83 Collapse

There is a proverb in English that "practice makes a man perfect". so if you practice regularly i think once upon a time, you will be overcome your patience and greed if we overcome these two thing we may get more profit and will become a good trader

• #84 Collapse

dear brother yes hum ko is main achi tarah say or experience say work karna chahiye or hum ko is main zaida lalach nahi leni chahiye is say bachna chahiye or is main parctice karni chahiye
                    • #85 Collapse

You need to practice on keeping your patience and greedy low.Having a good strategy will also help you a lot on that because you will have rules to follow which will give you discipline. Having a good strategy will also help you a lot on that because you will have rules to follow which will give you discipline.

• #86 Collapse

Bilkul theek keh rahe hai ap ke humhe forex trading karte hue patience rakhna bohat zarori hai aur agar hum greed kare ge to humhe loss bhi ho sakta hai bus humhe market ke trend ka samajte hue trade leni chaiye take woh trade hamare liye profitable rahe.
                        • #87 Collapse

if you want to overcome your patience and greed then i think that this will help you the most and you can really depend on it. so trade in it carefully this will help you the most if we do work greediness we cant achieve success in forex trading market

• #88 Collapse

Actually Patience and greed both are opposite character. And i think for success on Forex a trader need patience about must have to avoid. Greed. Greed means getting something more that your capacity. And ti is the barrier to success on Forex.

• #89 Collapse

to overcome greed you have to be thing honestly and you have to follow ethical rules. you have to be more dedicated to your challenge. you need to keep aside from greed I think this is all about learning and practicing. try your best to make this I hope this will not be so hard for you. I

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

it happens many traders life in fact, so must have to find some system to prevent greed and enrich our patience. i think these are more mental issue than anything else. we can prevent greed by our strong mental strength for sure.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X