Do you agree with me?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

but the basic tools used by the majority of investors are "stop loss - stop loss point", housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index.Dear I have made three deposited in three months. The achievement that I got is 8$ which I withdraw. Now I have account balance of 1.36$. I have lost my all account balance within these three months.Get full Knowledge of Trading, Trust on Allah. Blessings are near.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

g hun deyar jnab min forex treding biznees min buhat ho zyda agree hun kah ye best or sab se bahtren biznees hy him ko is bizneesin se achi or bahtren profit hasil hoti hy is lie ye bahtren
      • #753 Collapse

Ji han my dear bro main ap sey agree karta hun lekin agar sirf market ko smjhna had tak hay to phr to yeh thk hay lekin agar profit lena chahain to phr ap thori amont pey profit nahi ley sktay .
        • #754 Collapse

app ki bat kafui had tak theek hai jitnaaa capital aida hogaa itni hum koo loss kam hoo gea trading mian es lie hum koo apnaa capital ka hisab say trade karn chye es say hm loss say bach jatay haaaa
          • #755 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
            Wonderful topic that deserves discussion please do more of this information and topics
            Thank you and good luck
            • #756 Collapse

Greediness is an account killer and this is why we need to learn and put it under control when we are trading this business is all about better understanding with the market that will determine if we can make money in the business when we are trading the market
              • #757 Collapse

it is necessary to start with the graphical analysis, reversal patterns and continuation of trend and only then move on to more complex technical analysis using indicators. Next, it is best to become familiar with candlestick patterns and trade practices such as price action.

• #758 Collapse

yes dear me ap ki bat se agree karta hu kyu kay forex business me ahr trader asani se apni mistaakes aur loss se learn kar sakta hay aur acha trader wohi hota hay ajo apne loss se learn kare aur apni mistakes ki correction kare.
                  • #759 Collapse

greed is the most difficult thing to handle in my trade, more bigger capital that i use for trade more greed appear in my mind, so i got difficult to handle account with big capital in it, to control my greed i only use small capital to trade and make some trading account
                    • #760 Collapse

beginners need to work and not to play roulette, but like in any job need to do one case that is traded on the trading system, and not ugly open transactions comply with certain rules and devised by them to avoid drain deposit.

• #761 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.
                        • #762 Collapse

new trader leave this because they try to earn here without learning and without learning we can not earn here...we should practice more and more on demo account after learning we can earn here...we should give good time to demo account first and first of all need of knowledge.
                          • #763 Collapse

There is a seminars and my friend had somehow passed the course. So, comrade told me that had the idea to develop a trading platform (drive to the terminal) which would prohibit making any changes in the position to stop operation or profit.

• #764 Collapse

Because examination connected with forex information isn't an objective, the personality with the most secure is always to receive a basic look at this information and then extract Dalalatk very own.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

han dear ap ki bat bilkul hundred percnt thek hai k low amount hamary liye seekhny k liye bhot best rahti hai q k ham bhot zyada analysis kr k trade krty hain aur high amount main ham be parwi krty hain is liye low amount is best

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X