Kiya forex me haar manna sahi ha?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1531 Collapse

Involving US dollar transactions in the creditor by $ 100,000, Among these things, you should check the company's website, and help service and customer support. It must also examine the trading platform and price advantages and differences that Atihoha to their customers. And to have superior customer service
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1532 Collapse

No dear is business me haar nahi mani chahe hmen kyun k agr hm is business me haar man laity hain tu hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is busines me hmeshah soch smjh k kam kareen or hmen is business me haar nahi mani chahe kabhi bhi
      • #1533 Collapse

No dear hmen is business me haar nahe mani chahe hmen is business me hmeshah soch smjh k kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me haar man laity hain tu hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me haar nahi mani chahe kabhi bi
        • #1534 Collapse

dekhein ek kahawat hai k har k baad hi jeet hai mein ye kehna chahunga k har kis sense mein is sense mein k hum completely quit krdein ye ghlt h agar is sense mein kum hary humein loss hua tou kia hua mery dost ups and downs tou chalty hi rehty heina
          • #1535 Collapse

dear forex main tu pehly proper knowledge hony chahye or ek achy profit earn krne ke liye achi investment bhe hona chahye forex main trader ko kabhe bhe har manany nhe cahhye try krte rehna chahye aagye kamiyabi hai
            • #1536 Collapse

Nhi forex trading me traders ko hard working karty rahna chahye or kabhi bhi haar nhi manna chahye.Trading business me some time losses hotay hai but in say hamay learn karna chahye.Jis say wo achi trading karen gay.

• #1537 Collapse

the issuance of the news with significant influence usually drives the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade Forex News will be crucial to pick the appropriate Asdarat Trade News
                • #1538 Collapse

is world ka koi b kaam itna muskil nahi hai k insan us ko na kr piay usi k sath ye baat b bata do k her kaam k liay her koi fit nahi hota hai is k liay humy is main ye kaam krna hai k agar hum is mai teek say kaam kr saqty hain to teek nahi to drop it
                  • #1539 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.
                    • #1540 Collapse

Forex trading karty ho some traders haar mann lety hai.Yaha per haar nhi manena chahye traders ko apni hard working ko karty rahna chahye.Haar mann janay wala traders life me kabhi successful nhi hota hard working hot jata hai.

• #1541 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars. And for comparison recall that the volume of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
                        • #1542 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.
                          • #1543 Collapse

providing recommendations for beginners, considering the different planes to develop and build profitable trading strategies, trading pros & cons to these strategies and so on.If you can not trade in the bonus account or a cent, it could mean only one thing
                            • #1544 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwa opportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern business forums and events as well as other social gatherings.Although the Forex until recently was more like a secret,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1545 Collapse

yes I'm happy and enjoy this trade because I did it by passion and not economic pressure, although sometimes large losses as well I get in this business and as long as I still have the desire to do so why do I have to stop, just enough to take lessons from every mistake and in fact it is the best lesson for us...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X