Forex m demo account m bohat sary trader kamyab lekin real m kiu fail ho jaty ha?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #916 Collapse

forex eak bohat acha busines hay is mein mehnat kar nay say profit bhei acha milta hay forex business mein demo account mein log is leye success hojatein hay kyoun kay un ko apna money nahein laga na padta reail menein fail is leye hojatein hain kay woh tensection say kaam kartay hein is leye reail account mein loss ka shekar hoja tein hein.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #917 Collapse

You know after a few fairly large sinks himself came around to the same fact I would argue that the newcomers in any case should not start their trades on the news.

• #918 Collapse

yes i am so much happy with forex trading.forex business is changed my life a lot.i am really so much happy and i feel so much proud to be a forex trader.forex can change any ones life style in a short time.forex is the best business in this world and forex is the biggest business too.i my opinion all successful forex traders are so much happy with forex business.
        • #919 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket any widening and narrowing of thethe behavior of the financial market is considered. It is proven that this type of successful and effective analysis and become acceptable and users gradually and continuously by the Investor in the financial markets. When Mdmuja is used technical analysis with fundamental analysis, this merger positively affect the technical analysis to become more effective and credibleForex is a term used to describe the global currency market and could also be referred to as FX. It is through this market are all Currency converter Global trading. The establishment of this market in 1971 when the global markets have moved from fixed price to variable exchange rates. As a result, the size of the market and of immense liquidity, forex market has become the largest and most important financial markets in the world.Some of the key features that are the source of the success of this market, the foreign excange market is available 24 hours a day 0.5 days a week
          • #920 Collapse

it is so tough to remove greed from our mind if we want to earn then you are right that we have to remove greed from our minds and then work on forex trading without becoming greedy then we can earn in forex trading oterwise we loss everytime in forex trading.
            • #921 Collapse

greed is very bad thing in forex and it can make you loss.if you do trade with greed you will lose your all money ,you have to fight with your mind to stop greed at every where because your one decision can make you completely loss.forex is already enough risk do not make it more risky by involving greed in this business.you have to put back your mind to do not do greed.
              • #922 Collapse

demo trading mai waki kafi fiydha ho ta ha jis sy hum ko samjh mai ata ha k kam kesa karna ha or sat mai pratice bhi ho ti ha aik new treders k liye ye aik achi training ha or jub ap k samjh mai ajataha to phir ap real trading kar sktye ho
                • #923 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.
                  • #924 Collapse

Market knowledge and the capacity to absorb the related analysis is the only way to access the Forex Trading, but without the availability of courage to compete effectively and risk for your money in this process will never become a successful traderHuge amounts of money in the market currently always change, which would cause huge quantities of contradictory emotions; fear and excitement and anxiety are examples to name a few. The battle against the emotions of the completion of a successful transaction is one of the major obstacles that must be overcome if the art to be able to end the trader trading on profit deals large amounts of money. If you can these emotions or even use it during Forex trading, then the bright future in this field will be waiting for you, but failure to do so will probably cost you the loss of a large sum of money will end the lingering desires to advance in the world of currency trading is always busyLogin at the right time is one of the things that you should do it properly,
                    • #925 Collapse

You can only be able to control greed after you have allowed yourself to become able to keep checks on yourself. You must also make you mind think that greed is bad for me and that there is absolutely no benefit that I will be gaining from greed rather in the longer run it will bring a lot of loss for me as I will be losing my initial investment to it too if I dont control it now
                      • #926 Collapse

difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of moneyForex traders that they can realize their profits, both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising
                        • #927 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha demo account aik sb se best account ha demo account se hm is business ka kaf iacha experince hasil kr skaty hain or demo account se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kr skaty hain or dreams ko b asani se pora kar skaty hain
                          • #928 Collapse

g bhai g jo log pratice krty ha wo kamyab ho jaty ha damo acount my log emotion ko control krty ha or is leay wo trade lagany my kamyab hu jaty ha liken jab wo real my trade lagaty ha tu emotional ko control ni krty ha or real my loss kr jaty ha or ager real my information ko la k chaly gy tu best hu ga or trade lagany my be successful hu jay gy ......
                            • #929 Collapse

real account mai humy kis tara say krna hai is kaam ko kun k humy kahi is kaam ko krny mai is tara ka step laina hai k hum is mai demo account mai koi b kaam krny mai farik hai kun k in mai difference hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #930 Collapse

ji han aksar ho jata hai real account me fail is lye hote hain ke tension aksar naye traders ko rehti he hai or loss ka bhi dar rehta hai is lye log kam se kam he trading me start me successful ho pate hain lekin seekhne ke baad agey chal kar is me success milna shuru ho jati hai .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X