High leverage bad for Forex Trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #376 Collapse

I think that we are select the leverage and lot size according to the money management. I think that is the best way and we are right work in the market.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #377 Collapse

High leverage bad for the forex forum trading agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar work karty ho
      • #378 Collapse

G forex trading mein leverage ki bhi buht ehmyeet hy kiok hum leverage se hum kam balance se hum ziada profit earn kar sakty han aur agr hum ziada profit earn kar sakty han tu loss bhi ziada ho ga is leverage ko hisab se set kia jaye take profit bhi acha ho aur agr loss ho tu wo kam ho
        • #379 Collapse

High leverage greed factor mein aati he jab hum leverge kam rakhin gay to hum badi trades ziada open nai kar sakin gay ot na hi over trading , jab hum low leverage rakhin gay to definitly hum greed ki position mein nai hongay limited lot ki treades open hongi.
          • #380 Collapse

Now i recently folllow what the marketplace wants. I recently follow the particular movement from the market, I would have a fantastic patience to be able to waiting the correct time to be able to enter the marketplace. The rule is easy. Just comply with the impulses from my personal trading technique. The implementation seriously isn't so simple, there are aspect of psychology.
            • #381 Collapse

Well so far so very good, i tend not to think i have carried out too bad in the commercial, even though i'm still focusing on the demo close to a season and through what we have seen involving my trades around the demo, i think that i'm doing not too negatively, though image told of which demo is extremely different through real account, but i really do not think there's much variation.
              • #382 Collapse

when profits do not dare let profits move freely, his congenital close want direct order, when only get a little point. but when I'm really in foster floating stand until hundreds of pips.

• #383 Collapse

g ha dear high leverage say hum agr trading na he kare tw acha hoga basicaly high leverage per humay jitna profit b hasil hota hai tw usi hisaab say loss b ziadya hosakta hai issi waja say ye high levearge humare liye aik tarha say risky hota ha humay kam say he trading karni chiaey
                  • #384 Collapse

Yes you'll be able to copy an expert trades trades in the trades are always lucrative, you can easily first test the industry on demo account to see how profitable it really is and you may trade it having a small capital. But the best thing is to trade alone.
                    • #385 Collapse

G han bro...ap bilkul thk kh rahe haii...hame agr trading krni haii tu...high leavrege pe ni krni cahye...agr hum high leavrege rakhe gy...tu hame margin b high rakhna ho ga...or agr hame loss ho jaye tu hame loss b high ho ga..ia liye low leavrege pe trafimg krni cahye. Is se loss b low ho ga
                      • #386 Collapse

Sure that will is very important to think about. When you find yourself coping with your Fx trading, you need to be conscious of that you can certainly not depends on your technical analysis. When you find yourself undertaking your investing that will is very important to think about that will a result of the routines that will people may to be able to find, it might be an ideal available appear.
                        • #387 Collapse

While my spouse and i fully regard beginners when i was that will only once or twice nevertheless my spouse and i can't stand this sort of beginners exactly who never possibly know these simple things. Currency trading is usually a enterprise in addition to it does not allow any person free funds to forfeit or perhaps business it is Instaforex which offers that will in support of as a result of these people we're able to create any kind of profits.

• #388 Collapse

well some times i get greedy however feel like having big lot with an increase of pips but that things is very dangerous you can loss your hard earned dollars in your account so an advanced intelligent trader then you should trade with small good deal size and earn more and slowly.
                            • #389 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen zyada risk nahi laina chahe kyun k agr hm is business me zyada risk laity hain tu hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha is business me isi lie hmen is business me zyada risk nhi laina chahe
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #390 Collapse

of course, when you should speedily increase the caliber of the trade, and then we need to often accomplish process, with process many of us can get plenty of brand new expertise, in order that you can implement throughout genuine investing, tryout balances end up being the absolute right place to rehearse, the greater many of us often accomplish process, the coffee quality many of us trade will even enhance faster.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X