Kiya Aisa Mumkin Hai Kay Forex Mai Munasib Ilam Na Ho Tu Trading Ki Jaye?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1111 Collapse

mare dost yer mare khyal me ye 100% possible ha in forex trading business market me ky hum trading start karey without proper knowledge ky but yer profit shak kocha ho bi but loss ho jahy ga all capital mare dost.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1112 Collapse

bhai jan mere khayal se to yaha possible nhi he ke forex ko hum pgair knowledge se karen kyuke is ke liye hum ko experience chayia hota he aga humare pass nhi he to hum achaw kam nhi ker sakhte hen
      • #1113 Collapse

kisi bhi kaam ko karnay say pehlay uski basic knowledge zaroori hai aur forex jaisay platform pay without basic knowledge ap k liye survive karna bohat mushkil hai kyun k ap forex market mai lakhoon logo k sath trade kartay hain aur bhi kafi saray factors ismay atay hain.Isi liye apkay liye kam say kam basic knowldge zaroori hai
        • #1114 Collapse

bina knowladge ko aysy hy jasy bina lagam k ghory py byth jana. vo ap ko giraay ga hi. to is main b aysa hi hy k aap yahan b bina proper knowladge kam nai kr skty. agr aap aysa krin gy to aap ko loss ka samna krna pr jay ga
          • #1115 Collapse

Learning to earn is better than always thinking only on earnings when a trader on the new stage of practice to build knowledge and experience. Learning every day is necessary if a trader is being able to do it. Once a trader has had great results may was looking for earnings as much ability and plans. knowledge well will be able to push to obtain good earnings next.
            • #1116 Collapse

Smart work in forex means that we have to make the order about our trading on the computer only and close it also and hard work means we will not in outside for our trading
              • #1117 Collapse

aap bilkul kar sakte hain...iss mei koi pabandi nai ke aap ke paas itne saal ka experience ho ya ko degree ho! Han magar pehle knowledge lai lena aur phr hikmat se qadam uthana to achi baat hai. Lekin phr bhe try dain bohat se cheezon ka try karne par pta chalta hai ke wo aap kar sakte hain ya nai.
                • #1118 Collapse

sir g agar ap k pass learning nahi hai our ap esay hi trading may enter howay paray ho tu may nahi manta ho k ap kuch profit kar lo agar learning karo gay tu profit ho sakta hai bahi meray agar learning nahi karo gay tu i am not full shore you are winner in forex trading not only forex business most all powerful and weeknes business only accepted in forex trading dear brother
                  • #1119 Collapse

Yes of course right trader is not possible without proper knowledge and experience, so we should do the trading with relax of mind and also with best and great trading knowledge if we want to get the success in forex then we have to gain great knowledge and experience.

• #1120 Collapse

nahi bhai jan muje nahi lagta kay knowledge kay bhair koe profit katy...q kay aghar koe busniess kay bary mai ap kay passs knowledge na h tho ap os busniess ko kaisy aksr sakty hai..phly knowledge hasil lkarna cheye then busniess...

• #1121 Collapse

i believe you are able to respond of the publish should you open up line it's very good for additional fellow member to obtain assist. you are able to respond of the publish once just however upon respond this in no way provide you with extra reward. it's great respond of the publish.
                        • #1122 Collapse

it looks like it is easy to respond to from your blog post if you happen to opened line it is especially very theraputic for several other part so you can get allow. it is easy to respond to from your blog post just the once primarily though at respond to the application hardly ever grant you other bonus offer. it will be decent respond to from your blog post.
                          • #1123 Collapse

We state indeed along with you. Encounter as well as adequate knowledge is really a reasonable investor. It's in order to be-it's fundamental is really a reasonable investor. I want the reasonable Trader. Forex currency trading is really a reasonable manufacturing mankind. This as well as produces work is actually associated with excellent result to assist the environment. Therefore is actually eventually the reasonable investor through the goddess associated with knowledge.
                            • #1124 Collapse

I think that will currency trading is an excellent operate. Inside my watch it does not take realms #1 business online wherever you can gain endless. I like currency trading while our little one. I do think currency trading online community is the foremost employment. I really are entirely fulfilled below using currency trading along with Currency trading online community.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1125 Collapse

of course foreign currency trading have zero at any time restriction exchanging market place can be close up merely a pair of cays in a very 1 week wednesday along with on the consequently their count on people that will the amount occasion commit to perform exchanging since foreign currency trading is the foremost business online.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X