take profit
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

dear insan lalch me aa k apna gain keya hwa profit b loss kr daita hai is liye hmen lalch na krni chaiye nae to is me total nuksan haii.....
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

there are different ways to improve the performance of an organization...........but according to my view the best way to improve the performance is to satisfy your employees as satisfied employees perform well and ultimately help to serve the customers and satisfy them....give your opinion regarding this topic..........
      • #513 Collapse

if you are prepared to accept earnings while in your trading subsequently put it to use mainly because with regard to is different from possibilities, the value may not remain on the mark yet effect in addition to rebound back again.When it touch take profit limit we set we collect our profit.
        • #514 Collapse

dear, koi bi ye forax forum strat karta hay to us k profit leny ki greeding hoti hay ... is k alawa wo nuksan k bary main ni sochata hay...
          • #515 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai bs itnajanta hon forex is est
            • #516 Collapse

g dear mary khyal me to humay tp ko zurar use karnay chw qk as say hum apnay munafa ko close kar saktay hay or as me hum achy earning bhe kar saktay hay
              • #517 Collapse

agr ap is main acha profit hasil karna cahty hay to ap is forum main take profit ka order zahror lagay ta k apko is main loss na ho aur ap is main acha earn kar saky aur is main ap loss say bach saky is liay apko is main acha profit hasil ho sakta hay yeh business boht acha hay is liay is forum main is k roules k mutabik kam kary aur kamyab ho saky....aur acha earn kar saky....
                • #518 Collapse

haan bhai yeh to hai apki jitni achi ppractise ho gi aap utne hi ache trader ban jao gay lekin pratise needs time and best trader give the time for practise
                  • #519 Collapse

take profit jo hay hum laga sakte hay forex trading ke dorn jab hum trade kare tu us time use hota hay hum easy le forex trading laga sakteh ay take proift lagana ache bat hay je
                    • #520 Collapse

yes dear main bhi ap ki baat say agre karta hun ham ko take profit lga kar kam karna chaheay iss say he app success ho kain ggya kun k boht dafa aisa hota hai k app computer per nahi bethy hoty tu app ka ju take profit lga hota hai uss pay markeet akar app ka profit close kar daiti hai.
                      • #521 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
                        here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
                        of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best....thanks
                        • #522 Collapse

to make use of get profit will be not optional but infact That is imperative, the brand says "take profit", therefore whether or not that you are willing to help accept profit As on your trades and then WORK WITH That since the regarding is additional by options, the price may not remain on the target but touch IN ADDITION TO bounce back. therefore i thas touched the profits would always be collected.
                          • #523 Collapse

to use take profits is not optional but infact That is imperative, ones brand says "take profit", thus whether you happen to be willing in order to accept earnings Just like with your current trades after that WORK WITH The item because regarding is usually some other by options, your current price will not remain towards target but touch AND ALSO bounce back. so when i thas touched your own profits would always be collected.
                            • #524 Collapse

to utilize get revenue is not optional but infact It is imperative, your own brand says "take profit", thus regardless of whether you happen to be willing to be able to accept earnings In the same way with your own trades subsequently MAKE USE OF This considering that the for can be other from options, your own price will not remain towards target but touch AS WELL AS bounce back. and so my spouse and i thas touched your income would become collected.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

take profit is a blessing in forex. since mkt is volatile in nature & u can;t handle the profit or loss from going in ur favor or against you when u r not in front of the screen.in such cases t/p is very helpful. but it should be realistic.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X