importance of practice
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2041 Collapse

"

forex trading me practice ki bht ahmiat he khaas tor per newbies ke liay kunke dekhne me yahe aya he ke newbies practice theek tarah nahe krte or learn nahe krte or bas real market me akar trade start krdete hey or phr ziada dair market me nahe reh pate or loss uthate hey

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2042 Collapse

"

practice ki hum sb ki trading mai or lif mai bhoot zada importance hay , or hum sb si ami achy se kam kar skty hayn , or yahi aik best option hay humre liy , is mai hum bhi agr achi practice karty hayn tb hum is mai acah akm kar skty ahyn ,

"

• #2043 Collapse

"

practice is the most important part of learning jb tk hum seekh us ki practice na kar lien hum real account me us ko perform nhi kar sakien ge so ap ko chaye ap pehle demo account pe apni grip bnaien or phr real account pe apply krien...

"

• #2044 Collapse

practice is very important in forex business. practice can help to increasing your trading skill. you should start to learn and practice in demo account at least 3 months before investing money in forex business

• #2045 Collapse

practice is must there in forex trading business because without practice trading is not possible. and you will find the practice method on demo account with demo investment.

• #2046 Collapse

As-salamuwalaikum, Forex trader.
              Forex is an international business.There are many people who do fores business.Many peoples do fores business as their main job.And many people do forex business as their part time business.Because doing forex business you can earn more and more money.Students can also do forex business as a part time job.Case money is very needed for the students.But you have to follow some instruction for the forex business.

• #2047 Collapse

Forex is an international business.There are many people who do fores business.Many peoples do fores business as their main job.And many people do forex business as their part time business.Because doing forex business you can earn more and more money.Students can also do forex business as a part time job.Case money is very needed for the students.But you have to follow some instruction for the forex business.Such as you have to maintain your mind and you have to maintain your greedy. Greedy is very harmful for the forex trader.A sentence is said that "A greedy man loose his goose only for his greed".

• #2048 Collapse

Forex is an international business.There are many people who do fores business.Many peoples do fores business as their main job.And many people do forex business as their part time business.Because doing forex business you can earn more and more money.Students can also do forex business as a part time job.Case money is very needed for the students.But you have to follow some instruction for the forex business.Such as you have to maintain your mind and you have to maintain your greedy. Greedy is very harmful for the forex trader.A sentence is said that "A greedy man loose his goose only for his greed".SO you come over your greedy then you can succeed in forex business.Then forex business can be for all the common people.

• #2049 Collapse

agr ap successful ban'na chahty hain to ziada sy ziada practice kren its very important factor in forex ... if you want to become a successful person in forex then you can maximum practice ...

• #2050 Collapse

yes sir practice ka hona bhot lazmi hn agr practice hogee tu hee ap profit gain kr sakty ho practice kee hee waja sy ap ko trade main experience hasla hoga so pratice made men a succesful person
                      • #2051 Collapse

Forex trading ki practice karna chahye.Traders yaha per practice karen gay tu wo achi trading karen gay.Agar on ko practice me skills mil jati hai tu wo real account me apply kar kay huge profit earn kar sakty hai.

• #2052 Collapse

Salaam dear jee bilkul aapne bhoot hi be behtareen baat ki ha humein trading ki hamesha practice me rehna chahiye take humein pata Chale market up and down process phir hum lose se bach sakenge or acha profit earn kar sakenge.
                          • #2053 Collapse

"

Dear har cheez main acha or best banne k liyeh practice zarori hoti hai forex main practice wese hi zarori hai jese kisi match se pehle players practice krte hai or apne dil or dimag ko khel k liyeh tayar krte hain.

"
                            • #2054 Collapse

Each time before committing transactions trader should adjust itself psychologically for a good, positive trade. If a bad mood as traders begin to analyze the trend, it is unlikely he will succeed. And this is one of the key elements of doing business - the correct definition of the trend. And then you can decide on the volume of transactions.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2055 Collapse

Beware of the tendency to see anything where it really is not. A detailed review of all studies of currencies and their schedules often reveals the basic elements of a successful installation sets, but does not offer attractive moments of entering the market

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X