bearish trend
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #406 Collapse

bhai jan forex broker ka leya app pareshan kiyn ho rhe ho bhai jan bohat sare brokers hain top ka jin pr app work kr skte ho magar mein app ko yahe advice krta hn kah app insta forex ko chose karo kiyn kah yeh bohat acha broker ha is ka features bhi ache hain and app is pr bonus pr bhi work kr skte hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #407 Collapse

in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. Many other types of investments require keep the money for a long period of time. This is a negative thing for you if what you need for your money it would be difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of money
      • #408 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling

• #409 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #410 Collapse

Is ke kafi sary trend hn hamen sb ke bary me pta hona chahiay takih hum kuch seekh kr is sy kuch hsil krn aur apni life me kuch acha aur new change la skn yahi life bohut tough hy.
            • #411 Collapse

G bhai aesa he hai jab market ka trend up ka hota hai tou market k bearish hone k signals a jate hai means k market up jaye gi isitarah jab down trend banta hai tou news etc sab tarah bulish k percentage zaida ho jati hai , agr aap is ko b analysis ker k trade kare tou b acha profit gain ker sakte hai.
              • #412 Collapse

bearish trend kya hain hain? es ka buhat sara matlab hain lekin sab sab apny hesab sy es ka tarjuma karty hain aur sab ka tarjuna sahe hain us ky hesab sy aur sab theek kehty hain
                • #413 Collapse

Investors who believe that a stock price will decline are said to be bearish. The seller of a call has an obligation to sell the stock to the purchaser at a specified price and believes that the stock price will fall and is therefore bearish. The buyer of a put wants the price to drop so that they may sell the stock at a higher price to the seller of the put contract. They are also considered to be bearish on the stock.
                  • #414 Collapse

bearsih trend kya ha iska kya us ha is kam ata ha ma kuch b nh ajnti hun am aj is k bary ma irsttiem sun rahi hun iska matlb b ujhy nh pta ha or kahs tor py ye ksi ly use hota h ma kuch b nh bta sakti huna bhi
                    • #415 Collapse

War is never without a loss. The same it can be attributed to the FOREX. The war between bulls and bears. In any case, there will be losses, even if not significant, but it is better to be prepared for it and fight knowledge, whatever it was. They always help. Well, I think so at least. Knowledge anyone yet poor did not.
                      • #416 Collapse

yes dear ap na bat theek ke ha mn behter smjhon ga ka es ko thora mazeed explain kr don basically berrish trend ka mtlab hota ha ka jub aksar ya zyada log bye mn hn and es ka confirm signel seell ka e hota ha but issue yeh ka khyal sa kam krna ha bhai
                        • #417 Collapse

pay due attention, learning, and other tips for beginners just can not be. So before you start working in this market is large enough to accumulate knowledge about it, it should also be absolutely clear idea of ​​what is working in the financial market.

• #418 Collapse

Iska matlb hota hy ky market nechy ki tarf musalsul move kry ge aur apko is trend mein sell opertitiue ka khyal rakhna hota hy aur apko seel mein bht profit hota g long term mein.
                            • #419 Collapse

Mainly because for me I truly do prefer to industry along with goals so i could avoid currently being greed as i previously hit the target yet positive Let me certainly not push my own personal heading to my own day-to-day target mainly because it will certainly induce my own inner thoughts..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #420 Collapse

Ye, It is extremely suitable should you not tread in comparison with you can not get to goals. Fx treading business is usually wonderful generating treading business. Fx tread is usually easy way of earn income. Right now it's very common treading business. Fx treading very good. It's the same clear that will Fx treading business isn't simple.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X