importance of planning
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #796 Collapse

i have a plan today. you know today's market is good. so i invest my money today.Actually lose and profit is the key to success. you know more greed is harmful of our life .So we should need less greed that can help better life . lose helps us to gain good position in life. because if anybody can lose then he and she take it very positively. so i personally believe that lose help o lot in any trade.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #797 Collapse

all the dollar sell and i buy jpy So it is called plan. Actually lose and profit is the key to success. you know more greed is harmful of our life .So we should need less greed that can help better life . lose helps us to gain good position in life. because if anybody can lose then he and she take it very positively. so i personally believe that lose help o lot in any trade.

• #798 Collapse

Agar aap bageer planning or information ke trading karen ge to Los Ho ga planning or information se aap ko faida ho ga
        • #799 Collapse

actually it is a emotion condition in our life. you know our life is full of problem. greed is one of them my dear. so at first we control it. otherwise it not possible to shine in life. i believe that plan helps a lot in our personal life.

• #800 Collapse

Bhi aap ki baat bilkul theek he k forex trading main planning ki bohat ehmiat he aur good planning k liye knowledge aur experience ki bohat ehmiat he aur demo account se good experience aur knowledge mil gate he aur news papers aur breaking news jo tv per ya internet per aa rahe hon un per nazar rakhna zaroori he.
            • #801 Collapse

it is not possible my dear to tell about the importance of planning my dear. if you do any thing at first you need proper plan then you will propaget you work .

• #802 Collapse

hi my dear importance of planning is necessary. because without planning no work is done well. so we need a good plan next we do our work system way.

• #803 Collapse

i have a plan today to invest money in forex market. everybody should need less greed in our daily life. otherwise possible to lose. actually it is a emotion condition in our life. you know our life is full of problem. greed is one of them my dear. so at first we control it. otherwise it not possible to shine in life

• #804 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum bhai jan is me koi shak wali bat hey he nahi key ap koi be dunia ka business kar rahey hoon aur ap us me planning na karen q key ap ki achi planning key bagair business run kar he nahi saktey.
                    • #805 Collapse

my plan today to profit money fro forex trade. everybody should need less greed in our daily life. otherwise possible to lose. actually it is a emotion condition in our life. you know our life is full of problem. greed is one of them my dear. so at first we control it. otherwise it not possible to shine in life

• #806 Collapse

i have taken lose today because i have no plan my dear.everybody should need less greed in our daily life. otherwise possible to lose. actually it is a emotion condition in our life. you know our life is full of problem. greed is one of them my dear. so at first we control it. otherwise it not possible to shine in life

• #807 Collapse

i like to earn money from here that,s is my planeverybody should need less greed in our daily life. otherwise possible to lose. actually it is a emotion condition in our life. you know our life is full of problem. greed is one of them my dear. so at first we control it. otherwise it not possible to shine in life

• #808 Collapse

everybody should need less greed in our daily life. otherwise possible to lose. actually it is a emotion condition in our life. you know our life is full of problem. greed is one of them my dear. so at first we control it. otherwise it not possible to shine in life. we are not ignored the planning.

• #809 Collapse

I think that the importance of planning is not ignored in any way. you do any work you need first plan then you will do the work stepwise.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #810 Collapse

to make a plan helps a lot in our daily life. everybody should need less greed in our daily life. otherwise possible to lose. actually it is a emotion condition in our life. you know our life is full of problem. greed is one of them my dear. so at first we control it. otherwise it not possible to shine in life

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X