lalach in forex trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

You are best in this opinion and I think that if a trader have best strategies then he must be make profit from the Forex. It is the right of every trader that he must be control over emotions which is dangerous in the Forex. It is obvious that if a trader earn regular money from the Forex then he must be feel that he is a perfect trader.
    When a trader feel that he is a best trader then he gave less concentration to the Forex. In this way many best traders may goes into losses due to the over confident.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

profit makes us confident because every successful trader feel the better and his confidence increase day by day. Its reason is that Forex trading business is most risky business and some trader get the profit from it. Only those trader get the successful result who has proper experience of trading. If the trader bear the loss then he never grow up and waste a time in Forex trading business..

• #438 Collapse

I think it is natural to be confident when you perform better and this confidence grows over time and you learned to manage things much better. I don't feel bad about people who have high confidence about their trading and money making skills. I consider that confidence is way better than the confidence which does not make any action at all. so always consider positive confidence a good thing.

• #439 Collapse

Though if you have a limited money then surely over confidence is not a good deal. I think you'll learn things much better compared to others if you have money management responsibility earlier compared to trading earlier. That is why I consider profit can be both good and bad in some context but it is all dependent on how we react to the profit and how we consider what makes us balanced and not over confident.

• #440 Collapse

Definitely, why we are not going to trade in forex if we don't have our confidence in our trades, in our experience, skills and our trust to ourselves. Confidence can really enhance our trading strategy from time to time as we will feel more refreshed and motivated to do trading more often and thinking positively in our trades. I don't think much of over confidence as we should think more of our trades and monitoring it.

• #441 Collapse

There's not always the root of over confidence is because of gaining profits. And how we can handle or manage the risk or money we have in trading is also we can do it in our confidence and we can determine and correct if its already over and too much confidence which we might not follow our trading strategy

• #442 Collapse

There is two type of confident some confident teach us the positive attitude and gives us spirit and some confident can harm us badly.If we think that nothing can go wrong for us then it will not be prudent.In a market like forex even the pro trader can go wrong and there is nothing certain in the market.That's why we need the confidence but make sure we don't trade blindly that can kill our account one day.

• #443 Collapse

It is true some time when we earn profit after extreme hard working then we think that we have confident to take the market .In this situation we make over confidence .We should not have to spend all the money on trading with just a little knowledge .We have to capture the market and if we find that it is a risky time for investing then we should have to wait for our time .In forex trading system we have many experienced traders, that is why we should have to follow their instructions .

• #444 Collapse

I understand and this situations really happens. It is true that sometimes, we get to be overconfident when we are winning. I have been into this situation and if you ask for the result well it is bad. In my first month of trading I am winning a lot. This made me over confident and I kept on trading enormously the next month and consecutive losses happened until I decided to take a break because I lack capital.

• #445 Collapse

I learned from that experience. It is good to stay in focus and in the correct pace when trading. Do not be too excited if you see yourself winning. You still have to choose your trades and dwell in your analysis to further strengthen your positions.

• #446 Collapse

Yes i agree that profits make us weaker and losses make us stronger in trading forex market.
                        when we get profit our confidence level boosts and we become over confident . we even don't analyse market conditions and place our new orders in hope of making more profits and we eventually lose what we have earned earlier.

• #447 Collapse

This way we become lazy and careless in trading and we lose our trading discipline too. we see it happens same day much loss ,the day we make good profit.
                          Hence we should trade carefully after getting profits and we should avoid over trading too .

• #448 Collapse

Its a fact of humanity that when a person gets regular profits or success in life he start to concider himself a winner or superior man, which is over confidence and this atitude leads a persons towards the failure. Wise traders are those who lern through their achivements and overcome their losses thats why they survive in Forex trading.

• #449 Collapse

ji ha bhi bohat sai log forex trading kai waqt laluch krty hai laikin in ko yae nahi pta kai yae hamary bussiess ki sub sai bori chiz hai is sai hamary bussiness ko bohat bra loss hota hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

bhai g ap ki bat bilkul sahi hai k hamen lalch nahi karni chaeye or thora profit ho to nikalwa lena chaeye agar ap forex trading main naye hain to phir to lalch bilkul nahi karni chaeye q k ap ko market k ups and down ka pta nahi hota or ap loss kar bethty ho.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X