how much capital is required for initial traders?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

yesssss you are right! ap ne bht achi information di hy hmy pehly forex me kam karny se pehly is k bary me achi learning kr leni chahiye and and agr good experience ho ga to hi hm success ho sakty hen............
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

dear that is totally depend on you that how much you can invest and it is depend on you that how much good knowledge about the forex you if you have then you can invest the big amount otherwise invest the small

• #228 Collapse

forex trading main agar ap ke pass bari investment majood hi too ap log asni se iss business main kamybi hasil ker sakte ho kynke bari investment main risk kam hoa hi orr earning bi achi ho jati hi
        • #229 Collapse

if you are a new trader your initial investent should be no more than 100$ as there is a very big chance of loss ,being a risky business you should not invest all your money in the same trade.
          • #230 Collapse

forex me bussiness karne ke liye trader ke pass kam se kam 1000 usd ka hona bahoot zaroori hai to hi wo trading me jada se jada riks le sakta hai aur achcha profit kama sakta hai.
            • #231 Collapse

dear sir mere khayal se me to kehti hun k hamare liye trading karne k liye capital 150$ hone chahiye is se hum boht hi achi trading kar sakte hain or hum is se boht hi acha profit niklwa sakte hain..
              • #232 Collapse

bhia ksi bhi kam ko ham jitna bhi seekhenge tu utna hi hamen kafi helakhti he qk trading ho yan koi bhi busnis ho us me ham ager mwhnt krneg tu hamara hi faida ho sakhta he qk trading bhi ek esa hi busnis he is me bhi hamen chahiye k ham soch smjh k kam krn
                • #233 Collapse

i much capital is required for initial traders Demo account is a very helpful.first tmie all new trader do not know about forex trade.if you want to the a good trader then will be huge trade in demo account.so you have sufficient amount of money
                  • #234 Collapse

i much capital is request for initial traders First time demo and then real account .it is a very beautyful business.every man can do the trade.if you invest and you earn to huge money.forex is a international business in the world.so you have sufficient amount of money
                    • #235 Collapse

Dear Forex Trading ko start karny kay liye mery khayl mian aap kay pass 200$ tak balance hona chaeye. aap ko low lot size aur money management ko mind mian rakh kar Trade lagani chaeye. Number of trades par bi control karna chaeye. is tarha aap kay loss kay chances bilkul hi kam ho jaty hain .
                      • #236 Collapse

Look dear the capital is not important for you because you can earn profit easily if you have skill of trading, i have made more than 1 $ with help of 0.50 $ and still working with the only 50 cent capital, that is only possible with the help of trading skill.
                        • #237 Collapse

Properly with regard to fresh professionals ought to for you to aviod excessive purchase inside forex currency trading small business, should you be fresh within this small business and that means you ought to need to start with your small business along with low cash, mainly because its ones 1st practical knowledge and you also do not need to take chance along with excessive total as part of your 1st industry.
                          • #238 Collapse

Bhai jee meray khayal se to forex trading business mein aik new trader k liye ziyada se ziyada investment honi chahiye ta k us ki trading ziyada risky na ho aur wo kamyabi hasil kar saky minimum $100 invest k liye bohat zarori hai.
                            • #239 Collapse

Dear the forex depend on the two things the first one is the capital and the second one is the knowledge if you have to both in the strong condition then you will easily get the success but if you have little knowledge then invest the small amount

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

yes.. you are right.. for the beginners it is the best advice to make the investment low.. and try to gain the skill of trading and when they get the full grip on the Forex trading then they try big investment.. It is a risky business.. every trade is a new challenge and have new risk.. best of luck for beginners..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X