Value your time
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #781 Collapse

jii bilkl humm agrr chahy too apnay fazool time ko boht hi kimati bana sakty hain forexx ki madad say aur hamari zaroriyat bi poray honga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #782 Collapse

yes time that you are setting down to trade for you to be able to make good money it is very good for you to use your time wisely at any given period of time for you.
      • #783 Collapse

bukhat hi achi detail app ney dey hai bhai forex may hum ko time ki bukhat hi amiyat khsil karni chay bhai g hum time ki value ko samaj kay kam karay gay tu bhai g hum forex may lose ney khay gay
        • #784 Collapse

yes dear my partner and i think The idea that date may be the Easiest along with the all precious date AS WELL AS when i think That i do not provide just about any importance in order to tim ei my spouse and i think that this si your Least difficult AND a great opportuntiy with regard to almost all AND my partner and i do not waste THE time IN ADDITION TO when i think This my partner and i most In the event try in order to Best for you to visit forex tradinga dn to be able to earrn profits coming from forex trading
          • #785 Collapse

daar insan wo hai jo apne time ko save kar k chale kyun k time boht qeemti cheez hai, agar aap fazul cheezon main time zaya kar rahe ho us se aap ko koi faaida na hoga bal k aap apna qeemti time zaya kar do ge, is liye idhar udhar se behtar hai k forex pe aajao yahan faaida hi faaida hai
            • #786 Collapse

ajj kay iss dor main jab kay har taraf social website ki barmar ha aur zaida tar log in pe apna time zahiya kartay hain aur kuch hasil bi nahi hota iss ki bejahay app iss time main forex pe kaam seek kay.
              • #787 Collapse

asalam o alaikum to alls this forum is a great learning point about trade and this forum is also provide us a way of good earning method it is a grat solution of un employment i like this forum very much and you can earn a handsome earning by this forum like other traders ....thanks
                • #788 Collapse

Yes This really is your own specifics It is very good While that you are setting decrease to trade regarding you to make good cash This is very good to UTILIZE your own day wisely with just about any issued period associated with time frame to be able to make good success.
                  • #789 Collapse

mary bhai bat ya ha k forex ma ap k time ki value sab say zayada ha q k ap jitna kam time use karo gay postings k liay utna hi faida hoga apko forex account ma
                    • #790 Collapse

dear it is fact that we should give value of time in forex but as i m new so i cant reply of your threads but i knoe that it is best forem for us to learn as well.
                      • #791 Collapse

ji ap sahi hu, ap ko ese time ko faide me le ese bohot kemthi samjha ku ke waqth bar bar nahi atha or agar ap ne aj waste kia kal ap kafa hu ghe ku ese ap mufeth banaye time ko ku na strategys banane me surf kare ya trading ki or knowledge gain karne me serf kare.
                        • #792 Collapse

hanji jnb bilkul asisa he hai hum apna itna time fazoolll cheezon mai waste kr daite hian jin ka koi faida nahi hta is liay humain apne time ko qeemati smjh kr us mai forex ka use krna chahiye jo kai hmary time ko zaya hnay kai bajye achi earning nd experince daita h
                          • #793 Collapse

g ahn bhai jan ap ne sahe kaha man ap ke bt se garee krta hn g ahn bai ajn hum ko free tim man koi or kam krny ke bjjy forex ko taim den achy ta k earning ho
                            • #794 Collapse

yes dear i think that that time is the physiologist and the most loved indication and i suppose that we do not supply any importance to time i expect that this is the superior and a great opportunity for all and we do not waste our abstraction and i cerebrate that we all should try to exceeded to joint forex trading den to earn get from forex trading.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #795 Collapse

well it is good to do good communication with others and with other traders so that we can get each others ideas and every thibg we must share and this forum is best and i am sure i will be a perfect foex master through this awesome platform

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X