Wait like a CROCODILE
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

I am not that addicted to forex trading as other traders do, but to an extent, I am glued to forex trading. I know that your familiarity to forex trading actually makes the trade and market easy to you. So I will try to make forex something I cannot do without so I can get the best from it.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

yaha pay ek bhot he ahm chance ki zrorat hoti hai jiss ki waja say hum waha pay trade laga k acha profit earn kar saktay hain hame us point ko ghor say dhondna chahye.
      • #18 Collapse

What are you typing? Have you gone through my title and the stuff? Kindly random reply na kren.
        اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: rizu
        You mean it's true, we really can start with free trade is to try a demo account, and if they want a little challenge we also need to try to follow up the contest by using a demo account, it must be more cool and who knows can win and free capital.

• #19 Collapse

Thank you so much for your kind appreciation!
          اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: askar
          yes brother i like your thread so much, and the title of thread Wait like a Crocodile is so much awsome brother, because that is true wait is the best thing in this buisness and dont make hurry because hurry make u loss

• #20 Collapse

Brother ap ne achi masal de hai ,aik trader ka bhe aik goal hota hai aur wo hai earning jis k leiye wo ache aur munasab time ka waite karta hai aur jab usy apportuinity milti hai avail karta hai.
            • #21 Collapse

This is right.We have to wait for right time because,we want t earn money without doing any type of loss.So to wait for a right turn is much better.If you do this you can earn more in less time otherwise you loss again and again.
              • #22 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: miles پيغام ديکھيے
                Well, trading is one the most difficlut work in the whole. In trading, there are many factors to be kept in mind, but the most important is to wait just like a crocodile.

What it means here, every trader should wait for an exact opportunity in the market and shoot it at. Trading requires patience, and this patience will come only then if we wait for best opportunities. sometimes, it takes many days for an opportunity to come out. In this situation, every traders should wait for that time.

Just wait like a crocodile, becuase crocodile only attacks when he sees the prey is completely in his control. We all have to understand this before opening any of our trade in the market.

from the original desk of miles ...
                yes dear you are truely right i agree with you opinion if you wants yo you make perfect trader then you make good patience during trading then you should get god success and great business in forex market
                • #23 Collapse

dear friend ap nay ik acha sawal keya hay kay wait like a crocodile q kay crocodile kay samnay jab apna shikar a jata hay to wo wait kerta hay jab wo sure ho jay kay shikar us kay hath hay to hamla kerta hay ;to forex may be sahe time ka wait karo jab time a jay to jhapatna and ypu earn profit
                  • #24 Collapse

Hello? What the heck is this? Are you here for spamming this forum? Kindly delete this comment, it's not relevant
                    اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: vfdc
                    Currency Demo Trading As the start of the 2007 season approaches for the NFL, rookies on each team are trying to grasp the concepts of their new teams. Whether playing for the Oakland Raiders or the champion Indianapolis Colts, these newcomers need time to learn the complexities in their new ...

• #25 Collapse

Jee bilkul theek smjha aap nay, basically trading may aap jitna zyada wait krengay utnay he zyada chances hen aap ki winning kay, so always wait like a crocodile when it comes to trading in forex.
                      اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: ghazal پيغام ديکھيے
                      dear friend ap nay ik acha sawal keya hay kay wait like a crocodile q kay crocodile kay samnay jab apna shikar a jata hay to wo wait kerta hay jab wo sure ho jay kay shikar us kay hath hay to hamla kerta hay ;to forex may be sahe time ka wait karo jab time a jay to jhapatna and ypu earn profit

• #26 Collapse

Exectely right crocodile ki tara waite kar ka us pa attack karin yani ap oppertunity ka waite ponk ponk kar karin aur jasaye hi pata chaly oppertunity ka us pa chapt parin just like crocodile.
                        • #27 Collapse

Hum crocodile se sabar ke sath sahei moka dekh kar war karna sekhtain, ise tarah hamain b business main sahe moqa pe investment karne chahain ta k nuqsan kam se kam ho.
                          • #28 Collapse

Awesome thread. I think every trader needs a lot of patience for success in forex business like a crocodile. Only a good patience can bring our success in forex business. So we need patience.
                            • #29 Collapse

haan forex mai sabar karna bhot zyada zaroorj hai achy position kw lena bhot zyada zaroori hai agr hum acha position ni lyn gy tw hum loss kr skty hain is lia humy achy position k lia wait karna chahiya or achy se acha position lena chahiya ta k stop loss hit na ho
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

jee bulkhul app nay bhat achi bat ki hai or her trader ko soch samaj kar hi trading karni chaya is say app ki trtading bhi achi ho ghi or app ko is kam may bhat profite ho gha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X