Throw out your greed
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

Well forex trading mein hum boht zada amount ko deekh kr lalach mein parr jaty hain jiska nuksaan humein bhari raqam mein ada krna parta hai or wo trader kabhi suuceed nhi ho skta
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

Kiun k ye greed hi sub se berha enemy ha ziaada earning ki koshish me aap ka hamaisha loss hi hota ha forex trade if your intention is just to earn high and high profits because it can just about making you rich it can also bunish you badly due to you greed.
      • #183 Collapse

Greed is curse, more u greed the more curse will u get by it. It is always bad to greed because one can harm himself with it, u will get more loss and no profit maybe u can lose all your capital due to it. I have seen a situation like that.

• #184 Collapse

I apni greed ko through ker day to koi masla hi nai k wo trader trading me kaayaab na ho ..kiun k ye greed hi sub se berha enemy ha ...ziaada earning ki koshish me aap ka hamaisha.so.............
          • #185 Collapse

I think that if a person can get successful in Forex business then he or she can easily gain success in any other business because Forex teach us discipline, hard work and everything what we need to be a successful trader.
            • #186 Collapse

When you start your investing career, you are usually automatically bombarded by lots of offers for softwares that will try to make your trading decisions less complicated. The problem is searching for the one software that will ultimately benefit you in all your trading endeavors, an application that will actually ..
              • #187 Collapse

When you start your investing career, you are usually automatically bombarded by lots of offers for softwares that will try to make your trading decisions less complicated. The problem is searching for the one software that will ultimately benefit you in all your trading endeavors, an application that will actually .
                • #188 Collapse

mere khyeal amin ap ko forex business ko sarf is lyea na hi karna chyea hai ki app ko rich banna hai. app ko forex business se bohut kus learn karna parega or fir app ko income ki sat sat forex business ko learn karna parga us ki bad hi app good trader ban sakta hai.
                  • #189 Collapse

in the list of enemies of forex greed has the first place so one should stay as away as one can from greed to become a successful trader it is a record that most of the people who lose everything in this trade are usually trapped in the dense web of greed.
                    • #190 Collapse

Salam Friends, :rolleyes: Forex trading is a great business, where you can earn a lot of profit. It can be used by everyone to join and earn a lot of profit, but you should have proper knowledge and enough experience, you should avoid greed and shortcuts, because greed will have dark consequences of your trading. You should have patience and have to trade with confidence.
                      • #191 Collapse

Dear kisi b business mai kam karne k liye mind ka fresh hona zarorii hy agar ap mind ko thek kar lain tu ap es mai kamiyab ho jain gian es businessmai lalch achii nhn hy es liye aysana karain...
                        • #192 Collapse

I think its a clear picture of what we need to see because all I know here is that a good trader who just view his trade and be sure that he continue to trade is in the right direction and can get something good as well from here . And now what I need to tell you is that a trader without knowledge should not care trading in this business because he is going to loss and never to gain any success if knowledge is not there why invest in this business

• #193 Collapse

bahi bilkul app ki baat teek ha kyun jab tak app galti nahi karain gain app seek nahi saktay issi tara forex main bi app ko apni galtiyun se sekna chaiya galti pe galti nahi karni chaiya aur try karin kay demo account pe hi apni galtiyuun ki islay kar lain
                            • #194 Collapse

han g greedy bohat he buri cheez hey ye forex traders ko bohat bary loss tak lay jati hey is liay is main hum ko bohat he ihtiyaat say trading karna hoti hey or choty choty profits ko accept karna chehay..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

g han hum ko greed se kund ko banch cheny is se hum ko mloss ho sakty hain hum ko lalac ma nhe any cheny hum ko phely toe tore pher he ganzer karn cheny ager ap zayd pise eran kar chenty ho to ap ko expert jhopn ho gy is kam ma

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X