Apna target muqarrar kary
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1621 Collapse

"

I thing Forex is a terget job and earning system in the world.I just want to say some people is thing Forex is a losing job but that is not true.Forex is so good job in the world.Forex trading is world wide business.many people is happy to working in Forex trading.yes forex main success.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1622 Collapse

G bahot achi bat ki ap ne.mn agree krtq hn ager ap daily plan k sath kam krn ga to ap posting b achi krn ga aur learn b kren ga aur sath sath bouns b zaida ho ga js se ap profit acha bna skrn ga .
      • #1623 Collapse

"

Yes every one who is working in forex forum should have to set a daily target of posts in forex forum so that in the end of the month they could guess how much bonus they could make and trade with. It is a good strategy to set your dailly target in forex market and forum

"

• #1624 Collapse

I thought don't do trading with targets and it will be very nice and all need the process and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good indeed.

• #1625 Collapse

"

I thing Forex is a terget job and earning system in the world.I just want to say some people is thing Forex is a losing job but that is not true.Forex is so good job in the world.Forex trading is world wide business.many people is happy to working in Forex trading.yes forex main success.

"

• #1626 Collapse

"

i think that is the right but if we will not set the target then it is not also the wrong we should not i think set the target we should trade accrording to the rules and then we should trade it is the only way

"

• #1627 Collapse

I thought don't do trading with targets and it will be very nice and all need the process and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good indeed.

• #1628 Collapse

• #1629 Collapse

• #1630 Collapse

• #1631 Collapse

"

Yes, I would like to say that Forex forum is the the most profitable online business which required good experience and learning. After learning Forex trading every person set his target minimum 200 posting than he can make good income every month and make our life easy and beautiful.

"

• #1632 Collapse

"

Yes, I would like to say that Forex forum is the the most profitable online business which required good experience and learning. After learning Forex trading every person set his target minimum 200 posting than he can make good income every month and make our life easy and beautiful.

"

• #1633 Collapse

"

"

• #1634 Collapse

"

I agree with you, it is best that every one who work in this forum should set a target for their daily post and follow it religiously so that posting become very easy. i believe that with setting target for your posting everyday become easy to do and very comfortable

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1635 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X