Apna target muqarrar kary
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1576 Collapse

I thought don't do trading with targets and it will be very nice and all need the process and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good indeed.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1577 Collapse

forex trading man jab bhi trading karny baithain chaye vofreshers hain ya senior traders sab say pahly apna aik target set karain ap ko pata hona chaye k kahan tak ap nay trade karni hain kahan tak ap nay apna loss bear karna ha kahan tak ap nay apna profit bear karna ha ye sab batain ap trading say pahly final kar lain ap ko trading main bohat ziada asani rahy gi or ap sakkoon say mently free ho kar is main kam kar sakain gain bna kisi tention k
      • #1578 Collapse

yes mere dost ye jo target hota ha na is ka matlab ye is ko tp b kehte hain tp ka matlab ye ha ap ne kitna dollar profit karna ha to utna ap target set kar len

• #1579 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business gee haan koi bhe trade open kernay say pehlay apna target set ker loo.
          • #1580 Collapse

"

i think that is the right but if we will not set the target then it is not also the wrong we should not i think set the target we should trade accrording to the rules and then we should trade it is the only way

"

• #1581 Collapse

gii bahi bilkul koi bii kaam start karnay say pehlay humaray zahain main usko achieve karnay ka plan ready hona chahiye yehni kay humaray arget kia hai aur humain uska bakhoobi ilam hona chahiye aur phir humain sirf isi baat par focus karna chahiye....
              • #1582 Collapse

targets ko set karna hi achi trading ki neshani hoti hay, jab tak ham daily profit target set nahi karty ham kabi b greed se nahi bach sakty
                • #1583 Collapse

I thought don't do trading with targets and it will be very nice and all need the process and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good indeed.

• #1584 Collapse

• #1585 Collapse

"

there are many who set the target and then trade it is the right but it is also the right it is good but we should set the target with the knowledge or accordingly to the knowledge it is the most important otherwise we can los the money

"

• #1586 Collapse

"

Yes, I would like to say that Forex forum is the the most profitable online business which required good experience and learning. After learning Forex trading every person set his target minimum 200 posting than he can make good income every month and make our life easy and beautiful.

"

• #1587 Collapse

"

there are few who set the target and there are large who do not set the target i think it is not the way ,if we will set the target big then we will try to fulfill the target and in the result we will face the loss

"

• #1588 Collapse

"

target in forum posting and in forex earning is very helpful.It makes to help you in time management in your other task as well and keeps your day smooth.

"

• #1589 Collapse

"

there are many who set the target and then trade it is the right but it is also the right it is good but we should set the target with the knowledge or accordingly to the knowledge it is the most important otherwise we can los the money

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1590 Collapse

"

target in forum posting and in forex earning is very helpful.It makes to help you in time management in your other task as well and keeps your day smooth.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X