Wise trader learn with mistakes
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1396 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1397 Collapse

We have to learn from your mistakes and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all the readiness and needs all the good will and self control are very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all will be fine and all need the readiness and all will be good and it would be very nice.

• #1398 Collapse

"

every person is not completely perfect. these are your mistakes which make you experienced and wise . don;t be afraid of your mistakes you only learn from your mistakes . and if you really want to be a good trader learn from your mistakes !

"

• #1399 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• #1400 Collapse

"

"

• #1401 Collapse

koi bhi insan kaamil nhi hota. ap ko apni ghaltio se darna nhi chaahiye bal keh apni ghaltio ko sudharna chahiye or jo banda apni ghalti ko sudhaar leta he or phir us ghalti ko nhi dhuhrat wohi banda hi kamyab rehta hey. ghaltio se seekhana or phir un pe qqabo paan yehi aqalmandi he
              • #1402 Collapse

We have to learn from your mistakes and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all the readiness and needs all the good will and self control are very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all will be fine and all need the readiness and all will be good and it would be very nice.

• #1403 Collapse

forex main kaam karnay se pehle kosis karay es main day by day mind se trading karay aur es main mistakes na karay kiyon asa karnay se ap ku forex main loose he loose ho ga thankful for question

• #1404 Collapse

"

"

• #1405 Collapse

• #1406 Collapse

Forex market enjoy the benefits you can not find in other financial markets, and this is a major reason for turning his investors, in addition to compatibility and suitability to the needs and capabilities of the various traders. How? We may find some looking for a basic income or perhaps a job or business opportunity and we may see others looking for additional income and forex characterized as the work does not require a large capitalForex trading is not only the process of buying or selling a particular currency pair,
                        • #1407 Collapse

"

every person is not completely perfect. these are your mistakes which make you experienced and wise . don;t be afraid of your mistakes you only learn from your mistakes . and if you really want to be a good trader learn from your mistakes !

"

• #1408 Collapse

• #1409 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1410 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X