Wise trader learn with mistakes
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1381 Collapse

We have to learn from your mistakes and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all the readiness and needs all the good will and self control are very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all will be fine and all need the readiness and all will be good and it would be very nice.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1382 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• #1383 Collapse

je haan forex main kaam kartay howay day by day mind se trading karay ap k liye money earn karna easy ho aur kosis kary day by day es main mistakes na kary ap k liye behter ho ga

• #1384 Collapse

"

Yes,I think they are wise who learn through mistakes. I am new in Forex and I am acquisition daily finished my mistakes. I cogitate it is a satisfactory alternative to procession my acquirement. I am 100% agree with your message.

"

• #1385 Collapse

We have to learn from your mistakes and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all the readiness and needs all the good will and self control are very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all will be fine and all need the readiness and all will be good and it would be very nice.

• #1386 Collapse

"

every person is not completely perfect. these are your mistakes which make you experienced and wise . don;t be afraid of your mistakes you only learn from your mistakes . and if you really want to be a good trader learn from your mistakes !

"

• #1387 Collapse

"

"

• #1388 Collapse

• #1389 Collapse

"

every person is not completely perfect. these are your mistakes which make you experienced and wise . don;t be afraid of your mistakes you only learn from your mistakes . and if you really want to be a good trader learn from your mistakes !

"

• #1390 Collapse

"

"

• #1391 Collapse

bilkul bhai aap apni mistakees se boht kuch seekhte han ..forex me agar aap kaam krna chahte han to aap ko apni ankahain bhi chaar rakhni parti ha kyun k is me hr cheez se aap gar seekhian ge nae to kamyab nae honge ..kamyabi hard working mangti ha..

• #1392 Collapse

"

"

• #1393 Collapse

"

"

• #1394 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1395 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X