Will you advice others to come in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1876 Collapse

Always be sure to check on the advantages offered by dealing in this market, Basic analysis in the forex seeks to predict the value of the currency rate and direction in the market through the analysis of current economic conditions, the government and social policy factors within the framework of the business cycle. The foreign currency traders measure the economic situation of the state through the study of the level of macro-economic indicators

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1877 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark

• #1878 Collapse

I love Forex and Yes I suggest to join Forex trading as reason Forex is profitable business if he have knowledge and experience because it is the best business in the world at this moment and I want to invest in this business to earn money from it. I think that and believe in heart that Forex is genuine , authentic and reliable trading system so firstly i have to learn Forex for this reason now i am practicing demo trading more and more.
        • #1879 Collapse

Yez ofxlure that ibam introud the friend. They are joinnthe Forex market. Because Forex market is the best and huge earning.
          • #1880 Collapse

G han, mein to hamesha apnay doston ko yahi mashwara deta hun k forex trading karain because forex trading aik best business ha and jobless peoples k liye to ye golden opportunity ha, yahan wo kam kar k financially stable ho saktay hain.
            • #1881 Collapse

Bahai sahab mari new traders k liye yehi advice hay k wo demo account bnanen or uss py practice krn or phr trading krn forex main

• #1882 Collapse

In forex trading, scalping is taking advantage of currency pair changes over a very short period of time. Traders that scalp usually use high leverage and aiam for less than 10 pips within a few minutes. Scalping is generally considered to be a dangerous
                • #1883 Collapse

do you think the system does not include a proven trading rules, and not so important where they were taken? All that is used in any vehicle that can be found in the network, based on the trader's conclusions derived from trade, otherwise it would not give stable results and could not be called a system.

• #1884 Collapse

Yes main forex pe new any waly trader ko ye advised karna chahun ga k wo apna experienced ko complete kar k he forex ko join karen pher ja k ap forex pe learning karne kbad earning kar skhty han

• #1885 Collapse

G han janb main dosron ko advice krn ga k woh yahan aen r is py kam kren jb main is py kam kr rha hn r mujhy faida mil rha hai to mujhy chaye k aon ko b btaon
                      • #1886 Collapse

Why not, i wish to do so and inform other and ready to teach as well if some one wants any help i will be there to help them,and advice them when they need.

• #1887 Collapse

Basic analysis from the forex searches for to predict the worthiness of this currency pace and direction on the market through this analysis involving current financial conditions, government entities and societal policy factors within the framework from the business routine. The foreign currency traders calculate the financial situation of their state through case study of the degree of macro-economic indications

• #1888 Collapse

Assalamualykum. How are you everyone? I hope good. Forex is a very good business. i can use it like a part time job or main job so i will advice other for forex.

• #1889 Collapse

Assalamualykum. How are you everyone? I hope good. Forex is a very good business. i can earn a lot of money form forex easyly so i advice to others for forex treading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1890 Collapse

Main yeh traders ya koi be apna bright future karna chahta hey tu mri yeh he advised hogi keay pak forex ek asa business hey jis main ke mehnat say he ap ko bhut mil jata he jo ap kisi pvt job sey kabi be itna hasul nahi kar sakty us leay pak forex join karin or apni mehnat sy apni sary dreams sachy karin.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X