Need and Greed
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

main ya jana chahta hun k sub log kahe ty han forex ak game ki tarhan hai kabi lose hota hai kabi profite ho ta hai app k kahyal main kia forex such main ak game hai ? jis ko hum kahela ty han kabi jeety han or kabi hara ty han?
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

One of the longest lasting and most respected currency trading systems ever is called Supra Forex. In this industry software does not stay on the market if it does not work exceptional well with all the competition there is. And working exceptional well is a very good thing in this
      • #198 Collapse

I agree with nsawork. If we need to survive in this trade for long time, we need to be prepared emotionally first. It is our emotions that prevent us from good trades. So we really need to take care of that part. We need to limit our emotions so that they will not be hindrances in our trade. We can't afford to lose and for that we need to be prepared psychologically. If we become emotionally weak, believe me we will just end up among those 90% traders who lose despite of how hard they try.

• #199 Collapse

You are so right mate, however there are reason that leads to frustration, it could be due to excessive loss and being so desperate of making fast money. Firstly when one must have loss much in his previous trades I think to me giving forex trading a break at that time is the best thing as the break goes one, find th reason which must have made you loss.

• #200 Collapse

Well, you know that forex trading is a very risky business and also it could be possible that those amount of traders are actually losser in the business. But then it will be hard to know due to there are many traders who trades and there are many brokers. Assumming forex trading is a centralized market it can be easily calculated.

• #201 Collapse

forex trading main greediness karany say loss honay ka chance bhar jata hai .trading kartay wakat passion kay sath sath skills ka bhatar tarakay say utilization bohat zarori hai.i think kay agar bohat mujhbori b ho to emotions main aa kar greediness nahi deekhani chahyia bilkau thoary per astafada karna he bhatar hai
              • #202 Collapse

dosto ager aap forex main need karo gay to ap waha par buhat greed karo gay to jab tahk apk i need poori nai ho ge to apis maingreed sy paak nai raho gay to ap is main greed aur need sy pak trading karo,,,,,,
                • #203 Collapse

Thank you lots to the nice message. My business is go along with people since most of us came below regarding require and we can easily make use of the reward profit trading. Yet we must cease each of our greed within trading within fx being productive.
                  • #204 Collapse

when any one who starts forex forum he tries to get more and more profit to using forex trading because forex trading provide a huge amount in condition of profit therefore we should not greed in a curse . we have to work with patience and silently
                    • #205 Collapse

ap ko jitni need ho utna hi profit kar lain greed na karin warna jo profit aya ha wo bi jaye ga ap es pa qabo pa ka hi kamyab ho saktay hian.
                      • #206 Collapse

yes dear is fores ke trading ke forum mian aksar log traddig se isss wajja se quit karte hain jisss ki sab se khaaas waaaja hia greed hian jsie laalaaxh bhi kehta hain log lalach main aaker apnal loss kar bethte hain
                        • #207 Collapse

g bilkul theek kha aap ny theek kha hy. humain lalach ko trading k duran khud sy door hi rakhna chahiy. asal main hota kuch youn hy k jab humain profit ho rahi hoti hy to hum samjhty ihan k humain trend ki samajh aa gai hy or hum bary lot size sy trading start kr daty hian jis sy achanak markeet change ho jati hy or humain loss ho jata hy
                          • #208 Collapse

dear i think that forex trade is the ebst for all of us to fullfill our greed and i think tha t there is not any and i thinkt ha t we all need to learn mor and more about forex trade so tha t we ll can gain more and more earning from forex trade and i think that this si the best for all of us and w eall need to learn more and more profit from forex trade and to be succceded in forex trading bsuienss
                            • #209 Collapse

greed always makes us to loss in any trade of life. forex main humein har point pe profit aur loss ho raha hota hai. iss liye hamaray mind main greed aik dam aa jati hai. jab koi trade hamaray favour main ja raha hota hai to hamari koshish hoti hai ko thori si market aur profit main jaye to hum apna trade close kar lein gay lakin phir achanak market reverse ho jati hai aur hum profit se loss ki taraf chalay jatay hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

well my friend ye app ny boht acha sawal kia hai,dekhain need ka matlab ye hai k ye app ka mind set hai r itna app ny har halat main trade karna hai r greed ye hai k app kitna risk lety ho is k bawajud k app ko pehly profit mil geya ho so it is better tu avoid greed and good to plan for your needs.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X