No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1036 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1037 Collapse

risk kay elements is market me boaht hi zayadah hisab say hai kay agar apko risk ko zayadah hi rekhna hai tu is kay liay apko aik boaht hi bara account ko lana chaiy phir hi apki equity hi manage ho gi
      • #1038 Collapse

yes dear agr es marke tka adisadvantage byan krn to bh yehi ha and real bat yeh ha ka yeh kamyab traders ka liya bhot e lucky thing ha and woh es ko khob enjoy krta hn dear ka marke tka trend kiss side pr jata ha dear so es marke tkao follow krna chaya ha adear.s
        • #1039 Collapse

Hmen is business me risk nahi laina chahe kyun k agr hm is business me risk laity hain tu hm is business me kafi loss ho sakta ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me risk ko hmeshah soch smjh k kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me risk laity hain tu loss kar skaty hain
          • #1040 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,
            • #1041 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me hmeshah risk ko kam laina chahe kyun k agr hm is business me risk ko zyada laity hain tu hmen loss b zyada ho skata ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hemshah risk ko kam le kar hi hmen is business me kam krna chahe achi earning krni ha tu
              • #1042 Collapse

there is a greater involvement of risk in your trailer as if as if you make a trade then you are a success chances he is 20% and the risk of their trade is near to 60. So if you make trade offer long-term and his/her own more than hundred pics and then you do it is also very risky
                • #1043 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages

• #1044 Collapse

and may not be suitable for allinvestors must be learned so well does not come lossy largeForex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online
                    • #1045 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

• #1046 Collapse

doing trading with pure kind of mind of special then earn do with pure kind of intelligent.do with new and unique mind set and enjoys to this market.do more and earn more from this market.do with hard work and enjoy.
                        • #1047 Collapse

, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo and Australia) has its own operating hours, which are usuall pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
                          • #1048 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
                            • #1049 Collapse

g han tradingmain risk bohat ziyada hota hai aur us risk ko hum kay saktay hain kay woh bhi aik hissa hi hai trading ka so jab market move karti hai uss kay mukhalif jo hum nay trades lagai hooti hain to risk boat hi ziyad bhar jaata hain laikin hamain sabar sy kaam laina chaiyee aur trading kay risk ko patience kay zariyee say kam karnay ki kooshish karni chaiye.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1050 Collapse

g han dost forex trading b aik busniess hai aur ismy profit k sath sath loss b hai tou humain usky lye b tayyar rehna chchye.. islye pehly humain forex trading ko sahi sy samjhna chhye taky humain loss kum sy kum ho

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X