What is your goal or aim in forex..?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is your goal or aim in forex..?
    I am a new trader in forex business... i like and love forex business... forex is a world wide business... about million of the people are trading in forex... i am learning about forex... i like to learn proper knowledge on forex before starting real trade so i am practicing demo now... forex is my dream i would like to be a great and successful trader in forex... i hope i will be a gainer trader in forex INSHALLAH..!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Many peoples have different goals in the with forex trading so i have also a goal with forex, one day I will achieve my goal, i want to see myself a successful trader of the of the forex, and I want to see my name in high level.
    • #3 Collapse

jesa k har trader ka aim hota ha k profit hasil krna ,acha trader bna ,wese hi mera goal or aim yahi ha ,forex dunia ka top online business ha ,ye aj kal best earning way ha,trader agar achi trah is ki knowledge hasil kray or mehnat kray to kamyabi hasil kray ga,forex main koi cheating nahi ha ,ye pure work ha
      • #4 Collapse

I am a new commer in the forex trading and with my whole ability now a days i am learning much more about the forex dealing and other up and down. when i make the trade in forex i want to become a good traders and have a wounderful and happy life with the help of forex trading
        • #5 Collapse

my target in forex is to earn just 20pips a day started with 1$ volume with minimal of 100$ investment. agar me daily kay 20pips earn kar loon tu mera target monthly base pe acha khasa achieve ho sakta hai. Or phir mera obviously capital bhi increase ho jay ga or trading volume bhi increase ho jay ga. Isi pettern ko me agar sirf 6 month tak repeat kar loon tu mery pass acha khasa paisa ho sakta hai or phir me is paisy se koi or business bhi sath sath start kar sakta hoon or apny business ko diversify kar sakta hoon.
          • #6 Collapse

At first your most welcome on Forex. We all like and love Forex because Forex is a very wonderful online business and it help us to make a wonderful career. I think if you continue
            the work and try to get the proper learning about Forex then you must be a good trader In sha allah.
            • #7 Collapse

salam dear friendz may forex ko abhi tak asa apart time business kay karta hau,abhi mugha iss may boht learn karna hay ,or experiment kar na hain tab ja nkar hi koe final decision lia a sakt ahy.
              • #8 Collapse

My goal and my aim is that to earn more and more knowledge and experience and then earn many profit from forex trading. And i want to make my dreams in real. And make everything from forex trading.
                • #9 Collapse

You can be only on condition that if you are travelling in the right direction. Right direction means here, you are going properly throughly learning, experience, and you are not in post-haste. Many people join FX trading and they want to be rich overnight, try to keep this idea away from your mind and you will be next great trader very soon.
                  • #10 Collapse

Me abi forex me new hi hn ic kam ko seekh rahja hn and mera aim ha k ic kam ko seekh k icme bht bht zyada earning karn or apne dreams ko pora karn or koi shak nahi k hum ic me bht bht zyada earning kar sakty hn ager hum ic kam ko achi tara se seekh jyn ge tou.
                    • #11 Collapse

mjhay forex say bhot sari umeeden hain aur yakeen b hai k me ek din is kaam me in shaa ALLAH kamyab ho jao ga.ye kaam aesa hai k agar hum is me kamyab ho jatay hain to hamari moje.
                      • #12 Collapse

I always searching such a platform where I can explore myself and can buildup my career. So I think Forex is such as platform where I can earn more and I can take it career side.
                        • #13 Collapse

I am also new in forex trading and willing to be a successfull trader who earns good profit and i know very well that learning forex is not an easy task so i am determined to work hard and to give my 100 % to trading.
                          • #14 Collapse

bahi abi may new ho forex may our may is may abi tu koi best goal nahi hai who is liyeh k abi sahi say nahi janta ho is k baray may bahi meray our jesay hi kuch export ho jonga tu insallah umeed karta ho k may zaror is may kuch goal ki nazar say kam karonga
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

In forex trading my goal is to become a financially strong.forex trading aik bahot acha online business hai aur mein thori c hardworking sy mein aik pur skun,khushhal,aur ba-maqsad life guzar skta hun aur yeh tabhi posible hai jab mein aik acha trader ban skun.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X