importance of a strategy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #496 Collapse

what is the importance of strategy for a trader?as you know daily while posting on Forex we read about strategy many times.so do tell me why you guys think that strategy is important?what is its impact on Forex trading ??????

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #497 Collapse

A set of objective rules designating the conditions that must be met for trade entries and exits to occur. A trading strategy includes specifications for trade entries, including trade filters and triggers, as well as rules for trade exits, money management, timeframes, order types, etc.[...]

• #498 Collapse

you must develop a successful trading strategy unless you happen to get lucky .Not every investment will be successful, but as long as it’s part of a strategy that’s successful overall you shouldn’t deem any single investment a bad trade.

• #499 Collapse

forex k buisness mein strategy ko bohat zyada importance hasel hen aur agar ham ak achi strategy banayen gay to ham ak achi trading kar sken gay aur ham kamyab ho saken gay
          • #500 Collapse

importatn of a strategy Demo account is a very helpful.first tmie all new trader do not know about forex trade.if you want to the a good trader then will be huge trade in demo account.so i want to ask that it is the importance of the trading time
            • #501 Collapse

It is very high-quality in support of you to say high-quality strategy in this custom so with the intention of you will be able to assemble high-quality money from lone level to the other and with the intention of is the yes way to get.
              • #502 Collapse

Yes you have read right about the strategy in forex trading. A forex trading strategy is very important in the success of a forex trade. So if you know how to use your capital in your trading and how to earn more profit than you capital you must have to make a good strategy
                • #503 Collapse

strategy jitni solid hoti hai profit bhi usi tarha solid hota hai aap ko strategy achi bana kar chalne ki koshish karni chahiye takey aap ko is business me ziada se ziada profit mil sake .
                  • #504 Collapse

streadgy or planning bhat important role play krtea ha forex trading ma hamea market trend ka barea ma maloom hona chahiyea tamam knowledge honi chahiyea or apnea seniors sea advice lana chahiyea jaha samjh na ae
                    • #505 Collapse

dear mere khayal se strategy k begair ap to andhe hen forex trading ma isd klai ap ko strategy use karni cahheye chaheye wo ap kisise mang hi kun na len.
                      • #506 Collapse

forex traidng mein startgy ki bht zada importance hai ager ap kap ass achi planning aur trading system ho jo ka hardwrooa ur practice sa ata hai tb ap eaisly achi trad ekar sakty ayr long time is ko run kar sakty
                        • #507 Collapse

bhai jan mjhy to abhi is bary me knowledge nahi ha q ky me abhi is business me new member hon or abhi is buiess ko join kiy huy sirf kuch he time hua ha me abhi sath sath is business ky bary me learing b kar rahi hon
                          • #508 Collapse

nobody can teach or create for you a trading strategy which will suit you perfectly. For this you have to rely on your own skills and experience. You must take a systematic approach towards trading forex and this can be done by making a strategy of your own which fits your trading profile perfectly.To create this strategy you must have enough skilled in this business. The strategy may not work at the very first time and it may go through many trial and error sessions. But keep trying them and one day you will find that perfect strategy.
                            • #509 Collapse

bhai jan streadgy and planning is very very important in forex trading you should know market trend knowledge and seniors advice
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #510 Collapse

g han mra bhai apna sahi bola han ma apki bt sa agree krta hu q ka forex ma hum apna strategy ko bht strong krna chya han q ka is sa hum ma bht faida hota han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X