Scalping is not professionalism in forex!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

Perhaps it is true that scalping is not professionalism in forex trading but there are traders who are doing scalping and they are making a lot of money from their scalp trader. Many times though I feel that scalp trading might have to do a lot with gut feeling and some kind of luck as well.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

if some one want to become a professional trader then there is need to trade in long term way,it is the real way to trade in the market and this is a way that make the trader to trade in more secure way,scalping way of trading is needed so high skills to earn money from the market

• #93 Collapse

A professional trader never trade with any risky strategy like scalping or hedging but they choose long term trading. they are long term trader so they never miss the trend in any time whatever the market condition it will. they are not scalper because scalping is the most risky and a strategy where a trader jump on a trade only 10 to 15 pips but they jump on a trade for 100 to 300 pips to increase their profit. so if you want to become a expert trader or a professional trader forget short term trading.

• #94 Collapse

i love the scalping because we all are here in order to make the some good profits and if i use the scalping and i am happy with it so the scalping would be my profession therefore i love to do the scalp and i love to adopt this one as this is the one of the best style of making the profits in the forex market because it gives me a lot what ever i think and demand for

• #95 Collapse

Scalping is truly a kind of strategy that looks like a child play and we need to be serious for us to be able to go with it and keep learning and never stop to believe in yourself then you stand a great chance to make as much money as you can and then try to trade real unlike doing a kind of Scalping techniques.

• #96 Collapse

Yes there is no doubt in it. The reason is that in forex trading, the best trading types are those in which there is proper analysis is involved and in which trading is not done as if the forex market is a blind alley. I am not fond of scalping because it is a sort of gamble, which is not in true sense in accordance with spirit if forex market.

• #97 Collapse

I don't think so, my friend, because it is well known that the most advanced trading systems use to take advantage of scalping strategies to get consistent profits, even an advanced type of scalping, the High Frequency Trading robots are the most used for the larger financial firms.

• #98 Collapse

Yes , I think scalping is a trading strategy of primary stage . For professional Forex trader you must learn about long term trading trading . because long term trading strategy is best strategy for any professional Forex trader . So you can use Scalping in your initial stage of your trading .

• #99 Collapse

actually i think that there is no difference between a scalper and a swinger or long term investor,each of these has its professionals, trading is all about playing with charts and devising tactics and even scalpers does analyse the markets before executing their trades, being a scalper doesn't mean being gambler..

• #100 Collapse

Well it depends on how you view it,some traders are scalpers and they are making regular profit from the market.However i don,t see such traders going far in this business because swing,intra day and long time traders who know what they are doing last in the market.

• #101 Collapse

Forex gives us a lot of options to explore and make profits, I don't see why scalping trading technique is not professionalism, lets take for a moment am in computer all the time and I have great opportunity to close within few minutes or even seconds a trade that is guaranteeing 10-30 pips and if my broker allow scalping I can do it and make as much profits as I can.

• #102 Collapse

That is not the truth. There is lot of professional traders who only trade scalp methods, but that does not mean that all scalpers are pro or amateur. There is no only one way of success, but there is hundreds and hundreds of it, and you only need to identify what is your own. Try to observe charts and one day you will be able to develop your system

• #103 Collapse

Scalping bohat hi short time frame mai ki jati hai or scalping krnay k liye maximum 5m say lay kr 15m jitnay time frame ko use kiya ja skta hai lakin mere khyal say trader ko scalping nhi krni chahiye Q k scalping say trader ko loss b kafi ho skta hai or profit b earn kr skta hai.lakin ksii b newbie trader ko scalping wali side pay nhi jana chahiye Q k scalping krnay k liye b high level ki technical analysing ki zroorat hoti hai.
                            https://t.me/pump_upp
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #104 Collapse

Re: Scalping is not professionalism in forex!

Thanks brother for this useful and informative post. You gave an impressive knowledge about the forex trading business. Scalping is very risky strategy and long-term trading is less risky and more profitable.. Every want to trade lessen the risk of loss and maximum profits.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X