profit banana easy ha but us ko maintain rakhna bohat hi mushkil
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1951 Collapse

You can only be able to control greed after you have allowed yourself to become able to keep checks on yourself. You must also make you mind think that greed is bad for me and that there is absolutely no benefit that I will be gaining from greed rather in the longer run it will bring a lot of loss for me as I will be losing my initial investment to it too if I dont control it now
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1952 Collapse

I think we should not have a negative mindset if we are to live positive life and because of that we should worry very least about greed instead of make us concentrate on hard work and consistency with such way we will always stay away from things like greed and impatient.
      • #1953 Collapse

Yes dear bhai mein aap kee baat se agree kertee hoon , forex mein profit ko maintain rakhna mushkil hota hai , lekin ager hum proper money managment ko istemaal karein to hum easily capital ko maintain rakh sakte hain .....
        • #1954 Collapse

Do not think that the market you submit and you can become a millionaire in the past month. The market has a short and long phase. Always insure a deposit to put stop loss and trailing. Any profits fix it and do not be greedy. Rejoice in any profits less look at the chart so you'll be less exposed to market.

• #1955 Collapse

yes. always fight with your mind in matter of greed. just show your focus in trading and dont fall in greed matter. it will harm you in bad way , then you cant recover from it.
            • #1956 Collapse

Watching how these funds have been received if the chance, then the effect of encouraging is the only, because in the future will be received less and the profits will go to his redemption, if based on the selected and dismantled the vehicle, it will be really an indicator of the ability to trade and the method should be further developed.
              • #1957 Collapse

I agree 100% with you, mein na bhi bohot dafa profit banaya lekin dil mein lalach aa jata tha and mazeed trades open kar kay wo profit lose kar deta tha, profit jab hasil ho jaye to us par sabar shukar karna chahiye and aik din mein maximum profit hasil karnay ki koshish na karain, kal ap ko mazeed opportunities milain gi.
                • #1958 Collapse

It is natural that after sometime several new forex trader will leave forex trading business due to several loss trade. This means those new forex trader still lack of forex trading knowledge and can not continue learning to gain more forex trading experience. Those new forex trader leave trading because can not survive in long term.
                  • #1959 Collapse

There are two concepts that are wrong for Forex The first is tha tcharts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, As long as you have access to a computer, you also have the ability to access the forex market. One of the important things that you should remember before jumping towards forex trading. It is is a wise practice trade using "real money", or "phantom money". Most brokers trading demo accounts provide service and from which you can download the trading station to train them directly using phantom money. Although this is not a guarantee on the level of your performance while working to turn real money. But training on the demo account will give you a great advantage that you are ready and completely ready when it begins to trade real money. There are also a number of forex courses on the Internet, just be careful when you select none of the willing.
                    • #1960 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,
                      • #1961 Collapse

especially in times of recession because they givethis indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
                        • #1962 Collapse

It means we should have to keep it away from ourselves that is the main cause of our loss. It can be ignored when you have proper knowledge and in detail you know its disadvantages.
                          • #1963 Collapse

You must identify yourself including incentives that affect them.Recognize these things will help you overcome them or use them. Ah, you say now? And now what ? Believe me,thanx
                            • #1964 Collapse

profits ko gain kerna easy hai market mai lekin ous ko consistency ke sath maintain kerna yeh bhot zarori cheez hai market mai app ko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai woh risk ko reduce kerke profits ko maintain kerahe.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1965 Collapse

Dae member forex business treading karnay say hei earning hoti hay us kay ilawa demo account par bhei practice karni boht zarrori hoti hay earning to hum asaani say kar sakhtein haein lekin us ko samjh nahein patay is leye kabhei earnining to kabhei loss...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X