Gaps
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

heen or kuch nahee kerty other wise wo phely koe or kam ker k km amdni earn ker rahy they or km pesy kma mey bhe ati ha aap ki bat theek ha traders ider work kerty heen phir mraktet k hisab sey wo apna order pas kerty heen. pak form per bhe bht sey log
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

kabhi kabhi news chalti hai to bahut ziada gap ajata hai isliye us main ap ko pata nahi chalta aur price bahut jald change ho jati hai.
      • #168 Collapse

bhai 2 days ki holiday ka bad jab market opnen hoti ha to us waqat ke rate mein aur friday ke close ke waqat rate min khuch farqa hota ha yah Gap kahlta ha.
        • #169 Collapse

wel observation and it is also quality for the traders who donot bed this they can also guess a buy demarcation or transact extent orders beneath or above these shrill or low gape when market moves ur tell get existing and u garner from this
          • #170 Collapse

g bhai jaan mje to is bare mai to itna ilam nhe hai kiu k mai forex mai new member he hu maine haal he mai forex join ki hai and mai yaha per leanring he kar raha hu
            • #171 Collapse

dear i can not understand i think that there is not any thing as much good as forex trading is i think that you all have to be more and more skilled froex trader so that we all can gain more andd more profit from forex trade and i think that there is the best earning way for all of us and i think that wee all need to learn about forex trading
              • #172 Collapse

my dear brother hamain forex ka kam kerte rehna chaiye aur beach mien koi gap nahi hona chiye agar gap ho ga tu hamain ke badle hamain loss ho ga aur hum kam kis tarah kam ker sakain ge
                • #173 Collapse

thabks for sharing about gap main ni janti teh ap ne btayaaa malomat main izafaaa ho gya thanks
                  • #174 Collapse

Gap the difference that happen between where price close before the weekend and where it open on monday. i have observe that most gap happens mostly with the GBP pairs and that is why i tell people not to leave their traders over the weekend because any thing can happen

• #175 Collapse

Gaps occur due to the holiday in week.Because the market remain close 2 day in week so when market is open on monday their is difference between close price of week and open price of week.
                      • #176 Collapse

Main ziada tar yahe observe kea hay keh agar market kay closing price aur opening price main faraq ho to jo faraq hota hay wo market recover lazmi karti hay aur mery khyal main humay esko lazmi trade karna chahiey es trha acha profit earn kar sakty hay.
                        • #177 Collapse

is main news k time am tor par gaps atey hain aur is time main ham ko pata bhi nahi chalta market seconds main move kar jati hai ya to oper ki taraf ya phir neechey ki taraf.
                          • #178 Collapse

ha mene kai baar aisa gap dekha hai kyukikai baar currency me jyda utar chadav aata ata hai to kai baar jab candle close aur open ke second ke time ke bich me kai pip ka movement aata hai to hume chart me bahu hi bada gap dikhai deta hai par ye koi badi baat nahi hai mujhe to lagaya hai
                            • #179 Collapse

Gap is the difference that happen between price and it usually happen during the close of the market and the open the next week. it is risky for a trader to leave a trade over the week because you never can tell where the market will open the next week

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: fxtrader پيغام ديکھيے
                                Hi Everyone, Today I'm gonna share with you something about Gaps you might have seen them in your price charts that you trade on these are basically Gap or Space between the previous closing and current opening prices. Activities on weekends can cause these kind of gaps most of the cases. That's all what I had about Gaps what you have? Share here!
                                thanks brother i also want to know about bull and bear what are these actually i am new here and do not have enough knowledge about Forex trading i want to know that what these are play role in Forex trading and what is function of these in Forex trading kindly tell me any one about it.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X