Simple saval ka poochna
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #376 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the suitable timeInformation is very good and the new terms and, God willing learn from them and be in a good Thread benefit and be useful members of each wellWhen you think about the different types of investments, there is a certain investment always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #377 Collapse

Ji hain humy new user ko guide krty howy un ko full guide krni chaye. Simple or short methoud nhi blky proper full guide krni chaye.ta ky wo bhi is business se profit hasil kr skyn.
      • #378 Collapse

There are 28 key indicator used in the United States. These indicators usually have a strong influence on the financial markets to this, the Forex traders must put them in account the when designing their trading strategies. Latest news and information are usually available on a number of Internet sites as the forex brokers typically provide this information to their customers as part of their services business
        • #379 Collapse

yr agr koi senior ap ko guide kr rha hota ha to ap us sy basic chezon k bary me pochen taky ap ko trading kren me asani ho or faida ho
          • #380 Collapse

desire to trade is yes, only the desire for just a little, everyone wants to trade so as to still be in profit but to Quick Start was necessary to sacrifice a lot, buy a psychological stability, develop the necessary skills and learn to work according to the rules of the trading system.

• #381 Collapse

yes. always fight with your mind in matter of greed. just show your focus in trading and dont fall in greed matter. it will harm you in bad way , then you cant recover from it.
              • #382 Collapse

I prefer to get little profit and happy with small profit. I hope with the passage of time when my capital increase then I'll able to make good profit. Sometimes Forex create tension or depression but overall I'm happy with my trades.

• #383 Collapse

jo bhai beginer ho ga wo to normal sawal he poche gay . jese jese wo experience gain kr k agay barta jaey ga or us ki knowlege bare gi to phr wo usi hisab se he swala poche ga?
                  • #384 Collapse

You can take advantage of doubling earnings by using the leverage that can be used simple presence of the special requirements of the tools that will help you and let you select your own risk

• #385 Collapse

jee bilkul ap theek keh rahay hain.. jab hum seniors se kuch bhi guidance le rahay hotay hain tou hum aksar yeh ghalti kar beth tay hain.. jab tk jub hum kissi senior se baat kar rahay hon tou hamen basic sawaal chorh k complex sawal karnay chahyie.

• #386 Collapse

jo log yaha pay new howa kartay hain wo hamesha simple he swal say apnay career ka aghaz kiya kartay hain is forum k honay ka maksad he yehi hai k yaha pay hum zyada achi tarha say simple cheezon ko b explain kare ta k dosray new anay walay logo ko koi preshani na ho.
                        • #387 Collapse

I recommend not to look for trouble, or in other words not to go against the trend. I saw that the market went in the direction of the main trend, entered, took profit, otdyshites bit. Wait until the end, and again becomes a correction in the trend. That's what I learned and still waited correction

• #388 Collapse

Yes jab hum kesi senior se koi sawal pochty han to koi important sawal pocho is tarha na us ka time waste ho or na he apka kyoun k bhot se trader apne senior se simple sawal pochty han jin ka unko pata hota hai

• #389 Collapse

and the stock exchanges impose special regulations for trading in a bearish stock market for fear that officials deliberately companies or those with an interest cut stock prices for their own benefit
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #390 Collapse

Alsoq. asthaddamh may be the value directory within the forex identifies the foreign currency charge currently throughout circulation available in the market. The price is obviously both foreign currencies, for instance: EUR or UNITED STATES DOLLAR, AUD or JPY or even UNITED STATES DOLLAR or JPY. That often called the very first with the a couple foreign currencies foreign currency bottom foreign currency while the next foreign currency will be called supplementary foreign currency. The particular accuracy charge as high as 1/10000 a couple foreign currencies (ie until eventually several correct with the decimal) figures; except for the japanese Yen, where the amount of accuracy as high as 100/1 (ie, the other range correct with the decimal). Cost is obviously comprised of a couple figures. The primary range is obviously the provide or even sale value, as well as the second is the requirement or even the cost

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X