Power of Support & Resistance
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

When the lows of a currency pair is getting lower and lower, MACD lows are getting higher and higher. We are experiencing “Positive Divergence”. Whenever you see positive divergence, you will usually see a upside movement in price.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

When the lows of a currency pair is getting lower and lower, MACD lows are getting higher and higher. We are experiencing “Positive Divergence”. Whenever you see positive divergence, you will usually see a upside movement in price.

• #48 Collapse

I actually prefer to look at the small capital it from the positive side is to train yourself to be patient (because of the small capital, the result is also small). one that awakens us to be patient and careful ... if the result is too small a small capital I do not agree because we can produce great if already mastered the market

• #49 Collapse

How to Use MACD to Form Forex Buy Sell Signal
          It will be very risky if you trade based on just one of the signal you have learn above. You will have a more robust forex strategy if you are able to combine these two signals above to constitute your buy sell signals.

• #50 Collapse

MACD is a good indicator when it comes to buy sell signal as it always allow the trader to validate a trend line break or a breakout in price. With this function, MACD can help the trader to identify fake outs in trading.

• #51 Collapse

ADX Indicator
              Riding the trend is one of the most profitable trading strategies you can have as it is a good way of producing high risk reward ratio trade and the best way to find out the status of the trend is to make use of the forex adx indicator.

• #52 Collapse

So Why ADX Indicator?
                If you have been reading my blog, you will know that I have written an article to help you identify the trend of the market using various forex trend indicators like the moving averages.

• #53 Collapse

you must be able to identify where the major supports and resistances are. With these level identified, you will then be able to know where to enter a trade,

• #54 Collapse

The moving averages are still a good way to tell the trend but they are unable to give you a value for the trend and this is where the ADX indicator comes into play.

• #55 Collapse

What Is ADX Indicator?

It is an indicator that is made up of a single line with value ranging from 0 to 100. You may think that it looks like an oscillator but it is uni-directional.

• #56 Collapse

Unlike the oscillator which tells you that the market is moving up when it is pointing up and the market is moving down when it is pointing down, the ADX is only meaningful when it is pointing up and that’s why it is uni-directional.

• #57 Collapse

If you take a close look at the picture below, you will find that the adx will point up when you are in a good uptrend as well as a downtrend.

• #58 Collapse

do not expect a big profit in a heartbeat by using a small capital. If vulnerable long-term time anyway still realistic to collect additional equity little too long to be great.

• #59 Collapse

dear forex mai data aur news inhi 2 cheezon ko zyda effect karta hy ap ko chaiye k samjh k aur skoon se kam karo ta k ap ko faida ho aur ap enjoy kar skao...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: uzzal پيغام ديکھيے
                                My secret number 1 in trading is support and resistance. Most new traders tend to ignore the importance of support and resistance because they do not know that the wave like movement of the market is actually the creation of support and resistance.

according to my personal view i think many time you know what is the two support and resistance level but some time market cross the your resistance or support level so you have new and technical effect during trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X