Power of Support & Resistance
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

able to identify where the major supports and resistances are. With these level identified, you will then be able to know where to enter a trade, where to place your stop

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

How to Setup Your MACD

The most common setting for MACD is 26 or 12. What this means is 26 days and 12 days Exponential Moving Averages. The 26 EMA is a slower setting for MACD which will produce a slower indicator that is less prone to whipsaws. As for the 12 EMA, it is usually a faster setting for MACD.

• #33 Collapse

In the MACD indicator, there will usually be a 9 days EMA that will represent the trigger line while the histogram represents the difference between MACD line and its trigger line.

• #34 Collapse

i am new here main abhi traidng main new hoon main support aur resistance ka baary main abhi seakh raha hoon aur yeh kafi fayda mand hai main ne dakha hai market is per kafi depend karti hai is se acha signal milta hai
          • #35 Collapse

How to Read Your MACD
            There are several ways you can use the MACD to help you in your trade but first of all you need to understand how to read your MACD.

• #36 Collapse

i) Bullish Crossover: Bullish crossover usually indicates a upward movement in the market and the way you can identify a bullish crossover is through the two line in the indicator namely; MACD line and its trigger line.

• #37 Collapse

Whenever MACD cut through its trigger line in the upward direction, it usually indicates an uptrend or an upward movement.

• #38 Collapse

ii) Bearish Crossover: Bearish crossover usually indicates a downward movement of the price and the way you can identify a bearish crossover is when the MACD cut through its trigger line in the downward direction.

• #39 Collapse

me abi support and rasistence ko filhal abi use nai kar rha muje logon kafi bar kaha hai k is ko use karo kehty hai is ka bra e faida hai baki me is par buaht jald kam start kar do ga inshallah buaht jald
                    • #40 Collapse

When we say that there is a divergence in MACD, we are referring to the scenario where MACD and the price are not in the same direction movement pattern.

• #41 Collapse

support aur rissistance do alag alag cheezen hain jin k lye hume wakt dena parta hai aur wakt k sath sath he sub kuch karna parta hai sub traders is me anay k bad khud he experience hasil kar lety hain.
                        • #42 Collapse

Example: When the highs of a currency pair is getting higher and higher, MACD highs are getting lower and lower. We are experiencing something called “Negative Divergence.

• #43 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum jii han bhai jan ap bilkul sehi bat kar rahey hen aur me ap ki is bat say agree karta hoon key bohat sarey new traders hen jin ko ye pata he nahi hey key market ki support aur resistance kiya hoti hey hala key ye bohat important cheezen hen.
                            • #44 Collapse

Dear, boht sey new traders hen jo resistance aur support ko avoid krty hn ya ignore krty hen.. actually unhen pata nahe hota k market men jo wave like formation hoti hy wo actually support and resistance ki waja sy hoti hy..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

From my experience, you will usually see a downside movement after a negative divergence is formed.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X