Are you satisfied with your trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1141 Collapse

ji haan ma too bilkul satisfied hun apni trading sa kai matba nai bhi hota kun k wo apni galti hoti ha hmari app login ko pta hona chaiay k ya isi waja sa tra humm acha trader ban skta han agar humm satisfied hon
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1142 Collapse

Brother me tau forex trading me as a newbie hu aor me abbi seekh raha hu, lakin jitna be me ny seekha howa hy os sy me satisfy hu ku ke me zeda lalch nahy krta aor always right time ka wait krta hu jab market sahee pivit point pr ponchy tau tab trade krta hu.

• #1143 Collapse

i\'m fully satisfied throughout Forex trading because the This is fulfilling OUR needs. we like to help trade intended for short terms IN ADDITION TO never engage the market intended for prolonged term trade considering that the my spouse and i WORK WITH The item to be a portion night out company consequently when i try to exit by each of the trades throughout the day.
        • #1144 Collapse

yes i am satisfied with my trading.bcz me is kam se profit hasil kr sakti hon js se mery boht se problem hl ho sakty hain .or sub se bary wajha ye kam ghar beth kr kr sakty hain sirf hard working or skills ki zazorat honi chahiyea.
          • #1145 Collapse

Yes i am totally satisfied with my trading and i am doing with a good style to became a rich person and INshahAHALL in future i will a good trader of forex and i am learning form this forum on a days how to do trading
            • #1146 Collapse

yesi am fully satisfied fron forex trading and i am fully sincere with oyr trade and i pay fully attention to this trade, and i like long term trading to to do our trade,
              • #1147 Collapse

yes you are absolutely right ap ko aik ache or fresh mind ki bohat zada need hai agr ap ko tarqi hasil karni hai to ap ko apna mind trading karte howe fresh rakhna ho ga or agr aesa nahi hai ap ka mind kahin or hai or ap mentally prepare nahi han to ap ko cahye k ap trading ko pending kar dien kun k is situation mien trading karne se ap apna sara cpital bhi loose kar sakte han..

• #1148 Collapse

You bet i'am happy about my best market since the device delivers individuals lot of money together with superior experience working experience and also superior other individuals experience. countless lots of individuals working on the project during the market and engaging in any bring in lot of money.
                  • #1149 Collapse

g mainy anbi tk trading to ni ki laikem main go kam kmr rha hun main is sy kafi hd tk khush hun kun ky is ny kug ko bhtr oppertunity di haoi kam krny ki is lia main apny kam sy nht mutmain hun aur mg kio ummeed ahi ky main
                    • #1150 Collapse

Yes of course i am totally satisfied with the trading. So that the earning in the Forex trading is unlimited depending upon our knowledge and our skills about the trading. mere khayal say jab humaray pass best backup ho ga to humian trading k main survive karnay ka zyada moqa milay ga so hum achi trading tab hi kar sakty hain jab hamaray pass reasonable amount ho gi to.
                      • #1151 Collapse

very nice threds i like and appreciated but i am very new at this forem so i cannot answer of your threds but i know that it is best forem to gain our knowledge.
                        • #1152 Collapse

yes i am satisfy from the forex busienss the forex buseienss is the very good way to makiing the money in the forex busienss the learning is the most important in the forex busienss this sit he very good way to amking the money in the foirex busiensss without the learning we can not make the good tarding

• #1153 Collapse

i am just fully satisfied inside Forex trading considering that the It is fulfilling OUR needs. when i like to trade with regard to short terms AND ALSO never engage your market regarding prolonged term trade since the when i WORK WITH That being a section date institution and so i try for you to exit by every one of the trades with a great day.
                            • #1154 Collapse

Superior to the device along with the experience of work experience and experience is superior to other people a lot of money distributed to people, I am happy with my best choice on the market. Upon completion of any projects and brought in a lot of money and countless.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1155 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i am new at here so i cant reply of your thread but i know that this forum is best i like of your post it but i am like of your thread i am be very thank full to you

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X