Live and demo trading are same.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2056 Collapse

live and demo trading is not same. you should have good skill and proper knowledge about forex to stay in live trading. so..demo trading can help to increasing skill and improve your knowledge before going to live trading

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2057 Collapse

ji han apne theek kaha hai hum jab bhi demo par trade lagate hai tou itna relax hote hai k jo bhi loss hoga wo hamari investment nahi hai lekin jab bhi hum apne real account par kam karte hai tou humein ye dar rehta hai k kahen hamari investment me se hamri income deduct hogi dono hai same account lekin hum real par focus krte hai demo par nahi
      • #2058 Collapse

live account is a better option and i think that if you use demo account before using a real account then you can make money in real easily and can save your capital from loss.i am also a learner here and i think that with demo you can gain allot of habits which are good in real.
        • #2059 Collapse

my brother live trading and demo trading difficult hain demo mai hum forex main trading karny k bary main parectice karty hayyyy....
          • #2060 Collapse

assalam o alaikum mere bhai g han bilkul thik kaha aap ne real and demo trading m dono same markit hoti ha lekin fark sirf ye ha k demo m hum withdraw nahi kr skty or g han real trading b hamen demo ki trha normal hokr krni chahye
            • #2061 Collapse

Live aur demo account par trading same hay so agar hum theak say demo account par trading karna seekh jaye gay to market main theak say profit earnkarnay kay bary main theak say larn kar sakty hay so humay cahiey keh dil lg kar mehnat karen
              • #2062 Collapse

mane forex ko kuch dino phly they sign up for kya ha. or even ma will be nited kingdom baray ma zaida nahe janta. ma research kar raha hun yet maray khayal ma apko exchanging by hand they karni chaye kyn nited kingdom robots a number of occasions inappropriate information kartay han.
                • #2063 Collapse

We are just refreshing as well as now i'm just interested in terms of Intelligent matter, nevertheless at the moment, now i'm simply just working on refining a lot more with this as well as now i'm just planning to start out software modifying the minute all of us receive the vital expertise volume Though in case you are some sort of beginner it can be more secure to aid steer clear of this specific modifying.
                  • #2064 Collapse

every so often him or her uncover many good objects incorrect, go most of these technique, if a individual has to have most of these software they must feature as well as a few moeny other than strat managing the concept, the reason why wouldn't your tailor made acquire most of these software other than firm by it other than cease advertising and marketing most of these, because I truly complete picture they are able to acquire lots of money managing their software in comparison to advertising and marketing most of these.
                    • #2065 Collapse

i did so therefore generally not very horrid gadget changing will likely be e'er awful. although the golem will likely be technique created by manlike, there are several associated with tip and they also also can undoubtedly realist this matter as well as completely new position. for that reason in instances where buying and selling system is usually excellent for that reason perhaps it's going to invest anybody plenty of wonderful in addition to submitting designs signal. however awful as well as awful by way of EA may possibly function a regular escape.

• #2066 Collapse

Keep track of charts along with always imagine this significances connected with foreign exchange content which regarding the palms plus the additional My partner and i idea the more I ran across out additional, study posts concerning Currency trading, understand approaches and have this appropriate business forex publications

• #2067 Collapse

demo account or live account same account hain demo apko practice or trading knowledge k lye dia jata hai new traders ko demo par practice k sath sath learning bhi jari rkhni chahy
                          • #2068 Collapse

yeah dude yeh confusion bht zad hai specialy in new comers so who knows ousy chahiye k wo bta k baat clear kia kre k yeh bht zaroori cheez hai demo account aur live acount main same market trading hoti hai diffrence bs itna sa hai k loss profit ni hota
                            • #2069 Collapse

live and demo trading is not same. live trading is really hard and most difficult platform. you should use demo trading to learn and practice before going to live trading. demo trading can help to increasing your skill

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2070 Collapse

JEE han ye Jo forex mai real ACOUNT hai or training / demo ACOUNT hai is petrade lagan bilkul same hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X