Are They Laggards or Leaders?
    This leads me to another factor you should know when trading and that is
    whether the stock or market is a leader or a laggard. Within every sector
    there are the stocks that make the sector move first and there are others
    that move once the sector becomes active
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: Are They Laggards or Leaders?

In market if you want to be leader then you should have looked on everything which is going on in the market and in the country the main thing is that we should have knowledge about everything going on about forex market but you just want to be successful just following just technical and and some basic things like food and distance then we cannot be picked riddle here if you want to go go somewhere somewhere I've then you should increase our experience which would include both things technical and fundamental also then we can be greater and we never want to be a leggard who always left thank you
    Last edited by ; 04-05-2020, 08:33 PM.
    • #3 Collapse

I can't understand what you are trying to say but from my point that this is a really good and and all senior traders are our leaders and if we follow them and work according to their rules and regulations then we can get easily success so respect your senior traders and don't try to cheat this forum because this form is really helpful for us and provide facility which is required for or trading so give maximum time to this for on daily basis with your serious interest.
      Last edited by ; 04-05-2020, 08:34 PM.
      • #4 Collapse

my dear friends yahan per kam ki baat Kiya Karen kabhi bhi fijul baten mat Kiya Karen agar aapke pass koi topic nahin hai to learning karo apna knowledge or experience increased karo Taki aap new topics per acchi tarah se working kar sake aur achcha kam kar sakun
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

hello friend main aapse majak karta Hun ki aapane Jo create Kiya hai vah Meri samajh se bahar hai na hi main aisa Koi sawal apne business mein dekha hai Bharat mein aisa Koi sawal nahin mere Man ke mutabik isliye main majak karta hun ki main aapke sawal ka jawab nahin de sakta kyunki yah Meri samajh mein nahin a Raha

اب آن لائن

Working...
          X